1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, May 23, 2005.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Uh oh...this mud hole need a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

No! We lost! Why!
  3. BEAR Active Member

Ah well...it was fun. Thanks, Foz, for the game! Shall we do a new one?
  4. HPDJ Member

MUPPETS BIG BROTHER is starting soon!
  5. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ack! It's over! I hate days when I don't get onto MC until later afternoon and I miss everything! Oh well, it was a fun game, thanks Kevin!
  6. Harvey Towers Active Member

It's what, It's over?

*Pops clicks his threadbare slippers together*

There's no place like the Muppet Theatre

Well, I can't quite believe that. The end so abbruptly and I missed it. I haven't made very many posts - I think that this may only be number 5 - but I found it sometimed difficult to say anything that might further the plot. Often we were all sitting waiting for Fozzie Bear to post.

Hey, If I'd known we'd never have got past page 18 I could have made more small talk without running the risk of passing page 37.

If nothing else, at least I get to have my cabbage avator baclk - I havn't recodnised a thing I've said for weeks...
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Glad everybody had fun while it lasted. It was just the options were going to get more dangerous the closer you got to the palace, and one wrong move and BAM!

Anyhow, I think the direction of the game works for a fan-fiction type story when a day comes that someone wants to write it (or finds time). That's kind of the way I like to run my RPG's.

There's a thread for Muppets Big Brother, and I laid it down for HPDJ to run it since he's one of the idea makers of it.