1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, May 23, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Huh? Oh, your little chicken friend? Yeah, he's a nice little fella.
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Nice bird our friend. *cuddles up against Big Bird*
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Uh, Big Bird. Camilla's a girl.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

With Big Bird having found his teddy bear, Radar, the whole gang merrily went along their way toward the West Witch's castle and soon, the dark land of Oz became even darker, and before long found a road that led away from the Yellow Brick Road, and the sign that said, "Witch's Castle, Dead Ahead." It was in disrepair of course.

Well, we're already on the Yellow Brick Road, which we know goes to the Emerald City, which is where we want to go. Is there any need to go to the castle?

Next post decides: Go on to Emerald City of Oz, or make a detour into the West Witch's Castle?
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*scratches head*

Now, I can't remember. Where did that shorty person say the Southern Which was? I'd say if we're looking for her, it might be a good idea to look for her. And go in that direction, nope?
  6. Daffyfan2003

Fozzie, Beau, I think we should go to the castle. We might get some more information there.
  7. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

The castle? There could be some factual history there. Or a pay-phone for a taxi back to, well, the real world. I advise we leave immediately. Right now. Without delay.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh, right. *laughs* (pats gonzo on the head)
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm with Kermit, the castle could hold some information and remember the Witch who lived there melted away, so it's probably not too dangerous anymore. Come on guys, I think I smell something.
  10. Fozzie Bear

Well, Beau, I don't remember that the Munchkin ever said where the Southern Witch was. He just told us how to get rid of the Eastern Witch. But, the road does go south...

Having been the first one to speak up, Beauregard's suggestion of the direction to take was made, and so the Muppets ignored the castle after all and had decided on the trip toward the Emerald City.

But after many more miles, night had started to come, and so the Muppets found a cubby-hole in the side of a large rock that covered them well. When finally the night did come, and the Muppets were fading off to sleep, the darkness was thick and nothing could be seen anyways. Indeed, the once beautiful land of Oz was turned into a dark world of the Wicked Witch of the East.

But, sleep they did.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(Please read this post: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=280414&postcount=172)
  11. Beauregard

(EDIT: SORRY! TOTALLY CONFUSED! SORTED NOW! EXCUSE ME...)
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(after about 5 minutes into the sleeping, Big Bird sat up)

Gee, Radar. Everyone else is sound asleep. I'm not used to sleeping in such a strange place. Boy, I wish Maria was here to sing me a lullabye.
  13. Daffyfan2003

Whatever happened to Olivia anyway? I always thought she was a better singer.
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

15. Beauregard

*snore*

Guys, we are meant to be off in the land of la la till the bear gets back.
  16. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

Scooter: (Sleeptalking) Yes, I want to buy your raffle tickets...no, not Mr. Sniffles! TAKE THE FAMILY, TAKE THE FINE CHINA BUT NOT MR. SNUFFLES! (Wakes up) Oh, sorry!
  17. Fozzie Bear

The Muppets slept well all that night, regardless how often the wind made the trees howl or whatever weird sounds they heard. The sun finally rose and the Muppets all began waking up and were soon back on their trek to the Emerald City Palace.

It wasn't long though that the trees, even without leaves, were so thick over them that they could no longer see the morning sun, and it got dark on them again, and finally they were stopped in the darkness when they heard sounds from both sides of the Yellow Brick Road.

On the left side, there was a thump, then a thud, and the thick grass was shifting and cracking; on the right side, there was a thud and a crackling, and then they heard the shifting of steps. Do the Muppets face the sounds from the left, or the sounds from the right?
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Left is always right I say. Let's make sure no one gets left behind.
  19. Beauregard

Uh oh! Something's over to the left! Er...my left.
  20. Fozzie Bear

And so the Muppets turned to their left and out from the dark bushes they heard a little voice call out:

"Run with me! Hurry! The Kilidahs are behind you!"

They knew the sound of the voice was obviously one of the Munchkins, so the Muppets immediately followed behind him into the dark woods as the Kilidahs began tromping out onto the Yellow Brick Road.

"If they'd gotten you, you'd have been eaten!"