The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*scratches head*

Excuse me for interupting, guys, but even I can see there is only one Fozzie, and that Gonzo was doing a strangey impersonationation of Fozzie.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
My lord! The idea of two Fozzies is...disgraceful. All must be working on a scheme of such an event occuring.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, ok, it doesn't matter how many Fozzie's there are, let's just turn around and get going the right way. My fur is starting to curl in this desert heat and that makes me scratch and no one wants to wait while I stop and scratch.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well done, Mr. Rowlf. Your motivation is just inspiring. Now, let us continue on our journey. I dont want to still be here when the new Madonna CD comes out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ummmm....*pats Pepe on the back* Don't fear, my prawny friend. I think left is right, so right isn't the only option left...or...*blinks* something.

*moving on down the road, they come to where they first landed, and then walk left from there towards Emerald City*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ugh---nobody actually reads rules anymore, do they? :rolleyes: "Unbelievable, okay?"

PLEASE READ THE RPG RULES Q&A HERE:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15
AND PARTICULAR GAME RULES HERE:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=275638&postcount=1

Rules in Post 1 of this thread have been updated, please re-read those.
Okay, lookit, gang! There's a sign that, while dingy and dirty, says Emerald City and an arrow that's pointing at it...down two different roads! Why do we ALWAYS come to a fork in the road? I'll tell ya! They were outta spoons! Get it? Fork? Spoons? Wocka wocka!! :embarrassed:

So, uh, do we go to our left, where we see a small village; or do we go right, where we see a single house?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*puts up hand* I always vote one over many. Too many people's make my *taps head* brain start acheing all over again. So, we'll go down this road.

*walks towards the one house*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Then, to the one house we go! It's there, on the other side of this valley. We'll have to cross the bridge to get to it, too. And...um...lookit!

And it was, too--a bridge of Yellow Brick built across the valley. The valley was deep, and you could see a dirty little river flowing beneath it. Bats and buzzards flew out from under the bridge and over it, and a long tail stuck out from beneath the furthest end of the bridge. Is it attached to something? Is it alive or dead? We just don't know, yet...

And while I'm perfectly worried about this, Beau, I think you made a *gulp* good decision? Whatever there is in ONE house can't be nearly as bad as a bunch of them in a bunch of houses, right?