The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
But what if we lose each other? How can we hold hands if we're feeling around?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Master Robin!! You have clearly underestimated the power...of TEAMWORK!! Now, if I could only see where I was going. Darn my American brain. Perhaps if we stay close and sing war anthems, yes, that should do it

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the...never mind, my eyes aren't seeing anything.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*gets swept in the dust cloud* WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The dust settles and before the Muppets there is a sign that reads: Deadly Desert. A little Munchkin appears from behind a tree.

Don't go there! Simply touching the desert sands will turn an individual into dust and you will become a part of the desert! And that's what's happened here! My family and friends, while trying to escape the Eastern Witch's wrath fled in this direction and a great wind caused by the Eastern Witch blew them all into the desert. They can be saved and brought back to normal, but the Eastern Witch MUST be destroyed! I do suppose, though, that by having turned to the right and ended up here you know which direction you need to go now to get to the Emerald City.

*Foz walks over to the little man*

Sorry, fellow, about your family and friends! Gee, if we can help, we sure will!

*To the Muppets*

So, back from where we came?

(Go back and look at the maps now, gang, and you will be able to see where you are in relation to where Dorothy's house fell (the site of the EM Bus in this story) and that by TURNING RIGHT and ending up at the Deadly Desert, you can figure which map the Narrator of this story is working from.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
*falls out of the dust cloud* Ouch! *runs back to the other muppets* Where go now?