1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

  2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

  3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, May 23, 2005.

  1. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    Note: Cannot go to Giant, the decision to run away from him was already made. Currently the Muppets are in the deserted Munchkin Village.

    Walking through the opening in the wall and having heard the creepy moaning and creaking of the winds and hinges on the doors, The Muppets realize that things in Oz were much worse than they imagined it could have been. They began to search for clues to find what might have happened here, though they had a pretty good idea, and notice that there are markings on two of the little houses.

    Which house do they choose? 1 or 2?
    Next post decides.
  2. redBoobergurl

    redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

    Let's go check out house number 2, it looks a little nicer and 2 has always been my lucky number.
  3. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    The Muppets gathered themselves up and took a deep breath and walked slowly toward the second little house. The markings along the side of it were those of claws and scrapes, and little Munchkin shoes and hats were along the walls of the inside, where they also found a paper stuck to the table, which read:

    So, The Muppets again knew what their path was to be in order to destroy the Eastern Witch, they discovered that there are underground tunnels hidden around Oz, but the question now was what happens now..?


    SShhhh! I hear something outside! Close the door!!
  4. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    No food. *walks back over the bridge all slukey*
  5. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    This house is all a big mess! If I had a brush, I'd give this mud floor a good sweepy.

    *sees a broom*

    Ah ha! Bingoo!

    *starts sweeping, and a cloud of dust rises*

    Cough, cough!
  6. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    SSsshhhhh, Beau! There's something outsiiii...

    The rustling outside the little Munchkin house stops right at the front door, and the Muppets hear the sniffing around the base of the door. Quickly, they move the table to the door and put it against it to barracade themselves inside, but doing so they move the carpet on the floor and SOMETHING is revealed (nobody notices this yet); however, someone points out that the window on the backside of the little house is big enough to run through and attempt to escape.

    Next poster choose:
    1-Notice something or
    2-Make a break for it?
  7. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    (take number 1)
  8. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    *sweeps around the carpet*

    Hey, is there somethin....
  9. G-MAN

    G-MAN Active Member

    Rizzo falls out of the knapsack and lands right next to the trap door

    Rizzo:Hey guys look at this (I pick 1 by the way)
  10. DanDanStrawberry

    DanDanStrawberry Active Member

    Oh my! The rat has spotted something. Let us hurry over yonder.
  11. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    Alas! Nobody said there was a trap door!!
    However, upon inspection, there beneath the carpet was a trap door...and it couldn't have been found at a better time for, as they cleared the door, Fozzie peeked outside through a sliver in the wall and saw...


    HEY! THERE'S A DRAGON OUT YONDER ABOUT TO BLOW FIRE! RUN!!

    And, with Rizzo throwing open the trap door, all the Muppets dove in and found themselves skidding across a smooth, slide-like floor of a tunnel--deeper and deeper they rode into the earth of Oz, seeing many other tunnel holes as down they went until...

    PLOP!

    They fell into an open cavern. All around them they saw the marks of scratches and claw marks of something that had been there many, many years ago. There was no inidication where they were, if they were even still near Oz...but, having been to a Fraggle Cave before they knew that this certainly was no Fraggle Cave, and there were no Fraggles nearby, either (which was their other indication).


    1-Down one cave there was a light, reddish-yellow in color, shining from around the bend; 2-down another cave they heard rushing water; 3-and yet another cave was dark as night, but from which there was no light or sound. Which way do they go? Next post answers.

    Keep in mind our friend the Giant, we were prejudiced against him even though in reality he would have been a huge help--so things in Oz MAY not be what they seem...or are they?
  12. DanDanStrawberry

    DanDanStrawberry Active Member

    Well, my fellows. I hear what may be water!! Let us go onward to the sound of trickling water. I know we cannot see, but if we sing I feel it may help paint a mental picture of the correct direction!! Altogether now....

    *sings Material Girl*
    Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me- I think they're OK. Fabulous!
  13. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    Okay! Onward to the water and to find our way to the Emerald City Palace!!

    The Muppets began walking down the cave toward the running water and soon they found an underground river. There was little space beside it to walk, but what appeared to be a little boat carved from a tree floated near them and was tied to a rock. The river was deep enough that you couldn't really see the bottom, and it was still and quiet, but the water was flowing in one direction, so the Muppets hopped into the boat and began riding the underground river wherever it would take them.

    This is nice! I like this. It's like the ride at the fair where you ride the boat through the little tunnel...except there, there's monsters and...stuff...and...you don't think anything will happen in this river do you?

    Do you?

    Naaahhh...it's too still of water for something to be going on.
  14. redBoobergurl

    redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

    Don't worry Fozzie, I'm sure there's nothing harmful in this water. Maybe a couple of dogfish, but I can take care of those. I must say this a relaxing ride.
  15. theprawncracker

    theprawncracker Well-Known Member

    Maybe there are pirahanas! Hold on I'll check! *Jumps in* Weee!!! This is painful!*gets back in boat* Ha ha ha that was awesome!
  16. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member


    FISH! *grabs a fish and eats it* URP! Excuse me.
  17. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    Hey...I hear water rushing somewhere. Maybe it's another nice waterfall like the one we saw before?

    Not really. The Muppets found the boat was picking up speed, and then noticed rapids along the sides of the boat.

    Woooaahhhahahaha!! :o

    The bottom of the boat was being bumped by rocks when suddenly, and without much warning, the boat seemed to be jettisoned through the middle of the underground river as the rapids got faster and faster...sending the Muppets on a wild water ride!

    MOOOMMMEEEEEEEE!!
  18. redBoobergurl

    redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

    Whoa! This is like some major white water rapids! Hold on to your hats!
  19. TogetherAgain

    TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

    But I don't have a hat! <grabs onto Rowlf's fur>
  20. DanDanStrawberry

    DanDanStrawberry Active Member

    * still singing *
    ...am a Material Girl. Oh my, this water would seem to be a bit choppy. How unfortunate. If only my wings worked!!


Share This Page