1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, May 23, 2005.

1. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Well it was a long way for a short cut but we seem to be back on track - even if we're the same distance from the Emerald City but in the othe direction.

If some of you animals with homing instincts could rememeber which direction Munchkin Land was in and we head that way we should arrive at where we want to go.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Good idea, Pops!! Um...so, who's got good instincts?
  3. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Good instincts, Mr. Bear, are instincts...that....are good. And as you may know, as an American Eagle like myself, my instincts are never good.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well I suppose I have good homing instincts as a dog....but anyway, this sign here says the castle is straight ahead of us, so why don't we head up there and then see where it takes us.
  5. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Excellent idea, boy. Now...sit!!
  6. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<gives sam a funny look> Mr. Sam? Rowlf isn't a pet. <takes Rowlf by the paw and starts to hop towards the castle>
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me Pet! Me Pet! *sits down like dog* ARF! ARF!
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

*disclaimer to audience: What you are about to see is something that Muppet fans will find to be an unusual occurance these days. It is something that may never even happen again. A rare cameo and reunion of friends. Enjoy it while it lasts...*

(story continues...)
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

A big familiar yellow subject is sitting alone on a stump surrounded by trees. He is crying.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Big yellow bird? What that? *points to Big yellow bird*
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(It is indeed Big Bird. He seems to be lost.)
  12. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Why, it's Big Bird. My old friend from "Sesame Street." What's the matter, Big Bird? Why are you crying?
  13. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh Kermit! I'm lost! A hurricane hit Sesame Street, and the next thing I know, i am in some strange place... I just don't know what to do. I wanna go home!! I miss my friends and my nest! *Sobbing* Boy, all these years wondering what it was like to fly and now I am sorry I did.
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well Big Bird, we're trying to get out of here ourselves after our bus got caught up in a tornado, so maybe you'd like to join us and we can help each other out. You guys are all real into that where you come from right? Isn't it called cooperation? So come on and join us!
  15. Fozzie Bear

ha-ahhhh! YesSIR! It's our old friend Big Bird!!

Well, let's move on down the road, as they say!
    *Whistles 'movin' right along'*

And so it was, their old friend Big Bird joined their trek and soon they had found the remainder of the Yellow Brick Road from the Winkie Country, and were headed southward toward the West Witch's castle.

Basically, the road was clear, although very dirty and the yellow tint was browning, like an old piece of paper. There were no obstacles along the way, either. The walk seemed just fine to them all.

Hey, Big Bird, did you know that this road is supposed to be yellow, like your feathers? Once we get to the Emerald City Palace, we're going to make things right again and make all the colors in Oz come back to where they are supposed to be. The mean ol' East Witch was brought back to life and she took things over!

They continued their walk, and nothing bad was happening.

(You may either await the story coninuation, or play with general banter here, story will resume 6/9/05).
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Cooperation? That sounds great! (he lightens up and wipes his face). Say, it's so good to see you all again.

(Big Bird joins the gang on their journey, but before they go too far, he stops and looks around...)

Wait a minute? Where's Radar? I can't go without him.
  17. Fozzie Bear

I dunno, maybe he's back at your nest on Sesame Street still, Big Bird? Anyhow, I'm here. I'm a bear. Maybe I can also play Radar for you?
  18. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Cooperation, makes it happen. Cooperation, working together!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Welcome aboard, Big Bird.
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

No, I had him with me when I was "flying". (looks around; finally sees the bear in a tiny puddle down by his feet and picks him up) Radar! What are you doing? This is no time for a bath. haha. (he shakes off the teddy bear and turns to the gang...) Let's go!!
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow! Your huge! Camilla would absolutely love you!