1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by theprawncracker, Nov 11, 2011.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Something more for Jerry and no, no Clifford.

Not much Rizzo at all, but a little more than expected. Final number was indeed final, and spectacular.

Link away!! The more people who see it, the better!
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

did u see credits and manaman na
  3. theprawncracker

Yes and yes. That's all I'll say on the matter and may be the last question I answer.
    Mupp likes this.
  4. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

In that case, I wonder if Kevin Clash can somehow reveal to us what Clifford's cut scene was to have been like, since Kevin did say that Clifford would appear in the new movie.

Unless it's just a mere brief non-speaking background cameo...
    Mupp likes this.
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Ive had a moment of weakness and saw most the clips, but Im avoiding the reviews:)

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE Walter. Between his interview and the google plus thing, his character is just amazing. Im so glad you got to talk with Linz, as if Walter is an extension of a side of him, that he seems like a very kind and warm fun person(I dont know what he looks like and havent seen any interviews with him) So glad ya got to go to that tho! Ill read your review when i see the film

I don't get why people need to ask spoiler stuff. Unless you're in a country that isn't getting the film, why spoil it?
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. It's like I'm almost waiting for Disney to leak the entire movie online clip by clip. I try very hard to have a media blackout with this so SOMETHING surprises me. Everything I know now is like when I accidentally find out what my Christmas present is. I try hard to forget about it, but can't.

I don't see why anyone wants spoilers other than hearing the film is good at all. Even those who have to wait until February. The movie should be a complete surprise. I wish I didn't even know the plot.
  7. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Wow... so emotional to hear this wonderful experience... I don't know what to say but, this is fascinating, Prawny... I'm so proud of the effort you'd put in; fate happened, and you deserved it. :) *flails*
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Well, the only other option I can think of is freezing myself until the movie's released, but I can't get anyone to test out freezing machines for me, and I can't find Beaker. :eek:
    Bannanasketch and Beauregard like this.
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Today when one of my friends told me they didn't think The Muppets was going to be any good, I showed her this article. Shut her right up. :)
    theprawncracker likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i have one question was katy perry in it at all?
  12. theprawncracker

You have a lot more than one question. I've already answered a lot, please respect my decision not to provide any spoilers to anyone. Thanks.
  13. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

The reviews are fantastic, it truly makes me wonder if anyone could pull off a perfect Sesame Street movie.
  14. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

How about a non-spoiler related question?
  15. theprawncracker

Possibly. Probably. Yes.
  16. ZeppoAndFriends

What is the capital of South Dakota?
  17. theprawncracker

S. No... D. Gah! Your questions TOO HARD!
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

Is it bigger than a breadbox?
  19. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

Amen and Amen.
  20. theprawncracker

I hope not. I've got nowhere else to put it but the bread box.