The Muppets Movie Reviews

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Right now, I have the weirdest mix of feeling happy for you and feeling jealous of you, but mostly I'm feeling like I want to camp out in front of the nearest multiplex until the movie opens. :crazy:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can't say enough how happy I am for you Prawnie, but also how proud I am of you! I am so glad you had this experience and I know that only more good things are ahead for you - but also for all us fans too! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Don't know if these would count as "spoiler questions", but I'd like to know...:
  • Did you notice anybody from The Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight who we hadn't previously spotted in the previews?
  • In the recreation of The Muppet Show Theme, were there still empty archs, like in all the promos we've seen?
  • Did you catch the names and performers of all the Moopets?

Reaction score
I wish I could have met you last night, Prawny. Wanted to talk to someone first hand who is a huge muppet fan and saw the movie for the first time. Of course I can read the review (which I did!) but face time is always cool. Glad you came out.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
  • Did you notice anybody from The Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight who we hadn't previously spotted in the previews?
  • In the recreation of The Muppet Show Theme, were there still empty archs, like in all the promos we've seen?
  • Did you catch the names and performers of all the Moopets?
  • No.
  • I don't remember.
  • Bill Barretta was Foozie... and unfortunately that's all I really remember. The only ones that spoke at all were Miss Poogy and Foozie, briefly.

cahuenga

Reaction score
the very, very special piece from Jerry is something done by Jerry specially for the movie or something old like the Frank, Jim and Richards voices? also, was Clifford seen and kevin involved like he said?? thanks!!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
was rizzo in it at all like any lines or anything and how was the final number

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Great/Terrific review Ryan, and I'm so happy for you and as a "neighbor" of "The Disney Digital Files" (TDDF) i may link your review on my site if u dont mind? I'll have em go to the Muppet Mindset and read it! :wink: