The Muppets Movie Reviews

theprawncracker

Reaction score
the very, very special piece from Jerry is something done by Jerry specially for the movie or something old like the Frank, Jim and Richards voices? also, was Clifford seen and kevin involved like he said?? thanks!!!!
Something more for Jerry and no, no Clifford.

was rizzo in it at all like any lines or anything and how was the final number
Not much Rizzo at all, but a little more than expected. Final number was indeed final, and spectacular.

Great/Terrific review Ryan, and I'm so happy for you and as a "neighbor" of "The Disney Digital Files" (TDDF) i may link your review on my site if u dont mind? I'll have em go to the Muppet Mindset and read it!
Link away!! The more people who see it, the better!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Something more for Jerry and no, no Clifford.
In that case, I wonder if Kevin Clash can somehow reveal to us what Clifford's cut scene was to have been like, since Kevin did say that Clifford would appear in the new movie.

Unless it's just a mere brief non-speaking background cameo...

beaker

Reaction score
Ive had a moment of weakness and saw most the clips, but Im avoiding the reviews:smile:

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE Walter. Between his interview and the google plus thing, his character is just amazing. Im so glad you got to talk with Linz, as if Walter is an extension of a side of him, that he seems like a very kind and warm fun person(I dont know what he looks like and havent seen any interviews with him) So glad ya got to go to that tho! Ill read your review when i see the film

I don't get why people need to ask spoiler stuff. Unless you're in a country that isn't getting the film, why spoil it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ive had a moment of weakness and saw most the clips, but Im avoiding the reviews
I don't get why people need to ask spoiler stuff. Unless you're in a country that isn't getting the film, why spoil it?
Tell me about it. It's like I'm almost waiting for Disney to leak the entire movie online clip by clip. I try very hard to have a media blackout with this so SOMETHING surprises me. Everything I know now is like when I accidentally find out what my Christmas present is. I try hard to forget about it, but can't.

I don't see why anyone wants spoilers other than hearing the film is good at all. Even those who have to wait until February. The movie should be a complete surprise. I wish I didn't even know the plot.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Wow... so emotional to hear this wonderful experience... I don't know what to say but, this is fascinating, Prawny... I'm so proud of the effort you'd put in; fate happened, and you deserved it. :smile: *flails*

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, the only other option I can think of is freezing myself until the movie's released, but I can't get anyone to test out freezing machines for me, and I can't find Beaker. :eek:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Today when one of my friends told me they didn't think The Muppets was going to be any good, I showed her this article. Shut her right up. :smile: