The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Text from the GelflingWaldo Files:

The Muppet Holding Company is holding an official contest at Muppets.com that will allow a lucky Muppet-fan (and three friends) to win a special trip to the premiere of "The Muppets Wizard of Oz". The sweepstake's prize will give the winner a trip to New York City's Tribeca Film Festival to attend the red-carpet world premiere of "The Muppets Wizard of Oz". The winner will be able to see the stars as they arrive on the red carpet, enjoy a special meet-and-greet with the Muppets, and get to watch "The Muppets Wizard of Oz" on the big screen before its TV premiere .

The contest is open to adults (18 years of age and older) who are legal residents of the United States. "The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes" began today and will end on April 17, 2005. To apply for the sweepstakes you must be a registered user of Muppets.com (this is something you can do for free, and takes only a few seconds).
Click here to visit the official contest sub-site for more information, official rules, and to apply. Good luck!

:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We'll there I go. I've made my invation. "I'M GOING TO WIN!!!!"
sorry I'm just one of those never to win something like this. I hope I really do. I want to meet he muppeteers and Muppets all. *keeps mind on Muppets and Muppeteers* Thank G.

Beauregard

Reaction score
NO FAIR! NO FAIR! Me, a. not old enough. b. Not in America....

Oh well....

beaker

Reaction score
I hope whoever wins is truly a hardcore fan who can appreciate it. I remember in 1996 there was a 'win a trip to the set of Muppets Tonight' thing, and a couple years ago for some UK Muppets thing they had a 'Win a trip to hollywood to see the muppet studios'...so these muppet sweepstakes happen only now and then.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Sweet! I hope I win I hope I win I hope I win!!

If I don't, though, I hope one of you all win!

Good luck, folks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well if I don't win you take me and if I win I'll take you. Hows that for a deal Andy?

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
I Am Soooooooooooo Mad I Cant Enter Cause I Am Under 18!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Gonna Ask My Mommy If She Can Enter 4 Me Cause She Loves The Muppets Too And We Wanted To See This Bad So I Hope She Says Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well if I don't win you take me and if I win I'll take you. Hows that for a deal Andy?
I appreciate the offer, but my wife would be way jealous if I won and didn't take her with me...

:smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Remember that if you win, you can take up to three (3) friends. :wink:

From Contest rules: "...Grand Prize Winner will win a three-day/two-night trip for four (4) people to the April 27, 2005, Tribeca Film Festival world premiere screening of the movie, 'Muppets Wizard of Oz'..."