The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes

Beauregard

Reaction score
That last picture...did you say it was from near the end of the film?

Mimi Q

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That last picture...did you say it was from near the end of the film?
Yes, right before the credits roll. I waited until the end of the movie to take a picture cause I didn't know if we were supposed to be taking pictures or not.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mimi Q, that's awesome! I hope you all had a great time with the trip!

What expenses did you have to cover that cost so much?

Did you get to meet anybody involved in the film?

What are your reviews of the film, the character voices, etc?

Mimi Q

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Mimi Q, that's awesome! I hope you all had a great time with the trip!

What expenses did you have to cover that cost so much?

Did you get to meet anybody involved in the film?

What are your reviews of the film, the character voices, etc?
The expenses were just for my family of four to sightsee in NYC- cost of attractions, cabs, food, souvenirs, etc... The actual prize just covered the air fare and hotel. They did throw in a car from the airport to our hotel.

No, we didn't speak with anyone involved in the film. We just saw the stars. We were supposed to get a meet and greet with Kermit and Miss Piggy, but we didn't. The media was all over them before the premiere.

I am not a muppet expert like many on this board, so I can't really comment on the voices. The movie was good. I didn't think it was great. I don't think Ashanti is a very good actress- just my humble opinion. I really didn't expect Dorothy to be an waitress living in a double wide trailer, Toto to be a shrimp, or Poppyfields to be a nightclub- you get the idea.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Another Nightclub scene? Curious. That must be where Clifford was in the photos.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
you must of had butt-loads of fun at the premire! did u get any pix of the muppets?

Mimi Q

Reaction score
Scooters Girl said:
you must of had butt-loads of fun at the premire! did u get any pix of the muppets?
No, they were surrounded by the press. We couldn't get any good pictures of them. We were supposed to get to do a meet and greet with them, but we didn't.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mimi Q said:
No, they were surrounded by the press. We couldn't get any good pictures of them. We were supposed to get to do a meet and greet with them, but we didn't.
That's a big-time shame. I'm sorry to hear that. It would have been the coolest day of my life to get to meet the Muppets...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Mimi Q said:
That's disappointing. I'm sorry to hear that, but still, I envy your cool trip!

:smile: