The Muppets Take Tribeca Sweepstakes

Convincing John

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'll go with you...er...provided we get free air-fares too :wink:
Hmm...let's see what the rules have to say about that. Air fares...(scrolling)...air fares...ah, here we go:

"In keeping with the traditional zaniness of the Muppets, grand prize winners will pay only twelve (12) dollars for their flight. Winners will not get a meal. Grand prize winners will ride in comfort in ninth class and have their choice of "Frog", "Bear" or "Whatever" crate to ride in. (Private television included in choice of "Whatever" crate)."

:wink:

Wocka Wocka! Seriously though, air fare info is located in the official rules in the "Prize" section.

Convincing John

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one who entered every day since the sweepstakes started!

Has anyone here gotten a "Congratulations" e-mail? The rules state that the winner is supposed to get notified on or around the 20th, which is today! Make sure to check your bulk inbox as well, as these kinds of e-mails sometimes get messed up and go to the wrong inbox.

Good Luck to Everyone!

***crossing fingers***

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I haven't. But, I never win anything anyways, so I'm not looking forward to getting one.

Mimi Q

Reaction score
I actually won the sweepstakes. Came across this bulletin board when I typed in Muppets Wizard of Oz and Tribeca Film Festival. This free trip cost my family over $1,000, but it was a lot of fun. My 3 yo definitely didn't like it when Miss Piggy (as the evil witch) melted. Ashanti looked beautiful at the premiere. David Alan Grier was there as well.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow--congrats on winning the sweepstakes! Did you take any pictures?

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Mimi Q said:
I actually won the sweepstakes. Came across this bulletin board when I typed in Muppets Wizard of Oz and Tribeca Film Festival. This free trip cost my family over $1,000, but it was a lot of fun. My 3 yo definitely didn't like it when Miss Piggy (as the evil witch) melted. Ashanti looked beautiful at the premiere. David Alan Grier was there as well.
A very big congradulations on winning! I wish some of the Muppets/performers could have been in attendance, but nonetheless it sounded like an awesome trip.

Mimi Q

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Wow--congrats on winning the sweepstakes! Did you take any pictures?

:smile:
I have a couple of Ashanti and one of a scene from the end of the movie aside from the pictures of my family. I took one of Kermit the Frog and Robert DiNero introducting the movie, but I was so far away from them you can't tell much about it. I'll try to figure out how to post the pictures.

Beauregard

Reaction score
As for your questian of details, I'd like some if everyone else dosn't mind spoliers.

1. Does the tall-pink badie helper have a name that you recall?
2. Does he have many lines
3. Did You happen to see Beauregard
4. How was Eric Jacobson's singing voce for Piggy and/or how were the Electric Mayhem's voices.