1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppets will be on WWE Raw on Halloween Night

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by JJandJanice, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ryan19

ryan19 Member

hahaha , well i guess some parts we can fake it .

2. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I liked that video and at the end where Miss Piggy is like "YOU WANT SOME?! COME GET SOME!!!" (and Kermit is like "You don't SEE ME!"

(and it features her famous Karate chop!)

3. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

HAHA what is kermit doing at the end?

5. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I think he's trying to do the thing John Cena (I think that's his name) does so he's like "You DON'T SEE ME!"

6. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

QUESTION!

What network will this be on? I don't really watch WWE RAW.

7. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

its says on the official site that raw is shown on the usa network

ploobis likes this.
  8. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

I think I heard something about Dwanye "the Rock" Johnson being on this show as well, and he's a movie star now in his own right.

So somewhat of a "star studded" show.

9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

People still watch this garbage? I was a HUGE 'wrasslin' fan 1986-2002, what one would call a "smark". Was big into WWF, WCW, ECW, independent. Could tell you virtually everything about the industry, moves, wrestlers.

Now most the 80's and 90's superstars are dead or dying. "WWE" pretty much ruined everything by 2002, ruined the dream WWF vs WCW vs NWO vs ECW angle. What happened to the cool costumes, and larger than life personalities? Cena? JBL? Doesnt even come close to The Rock, Hogan, Brett Hart, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, etc.
    I can't even watch whatever passes for "wrestling" these days. And TNA....what is this, WCW Saturday circa 1997?

Last best time to be a wrestling fan was 1996-1998 and then the Rock vs Austin period. The fact they go out of their way to highlight how its a fake, scripted goofy Saturday Night Live type of show diminishes the way it used to be.

Anyone else remember WWF or wrestling in the late 1980's through late 1990's?

10. Luke

Luke Active Member

So far three Muppet performers (Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson and Bill Barretta) are scheduled for RAW, along with some right hands. These encompass all of the main Muppets except Gonzo. There is no word on whether Dave Goelz, who does Gonzo, is booked or not.

11. JJandJanice

TNA is an awful show, not just wrestling show, just an awful show in my opinion, I don't watch that one anymore. But that's not what this thread was started for.

I do remember WWF (now WWE of course) in the 90s, as a matter of fact. I worshipped Hulk Hogan as a young kid, had all the toys, the wrestling buddy (which I played with for hours) the dress up kit. Ahhhh...good times.

Since according to Luke there is going to be three Muppet performers, I'm kind of guessing it's going to be limited to appearances from Kermit, Miss. Piggy, Fozzie and Pepe. But I'm hoping Rowlf is there, myself. Still looking forward to seeing this "super show."

12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

What i'm hoping to see: grudge match between the real Muppets and the posers. Posers get the stuffing beat out of them.

"I'll show YOU a flathead Kermit!"

13. JJandJanice

Well, let's not forget that at the end it's still a "WWE (as in wrestling) show" so the Muppets won't be the main focus of the show. But still awesome to have them as as "guest stars."

14. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i'll be taping it! :)

15. JJandJanice

I was considering taping it as well...but all I have to record with is VHS and it usually doesn't turn out too well, :D

16. Walter

Walter Active Member

LOL, come get some!!!

I wonder if Walter will be there too.. They showed him twice after all:confused:

17. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

VCR Alert!!
    Miss Piggy will also be on The Tonight Show again on November 4th and Jason Segal will also be on The Tonight Show on November 8th and Saturday Night Live on November 19th AND Kermit will be on The Tonight Show on November 11th

18. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.