The Muppets will be on WWE Raw on Halloween Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah but this will Kermit and the Muppets make a true appearence, not just a cartoon mask, :smile:.

But I was thinking about this again last night, I do hope that night WWE doesn't have an audience of "smarks who only want "real" wrestling," cause if so they might boo the Muppets out of the building and I honestly would hate to see that. Hopefully, they can enjoy the Muppets humor interacting with the WWE wrestlers (or Superstars as WWE wants them to be called).

Luke

Reaction score
I'd guess they'll go down the route of Muppets dressed up as Halloween characters, they could have Sweetums at ringside i guess lol. It is a very odd mix, but WWE has a massive audience and the Muppets are considered quite cool. I can see it being mostly pre-recorded VT's.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Somehow it seems the thing would be cooler if the wrestlers dress up as Muppets when they were in the ring.

I dunno why, but... I know I once saw a Japanese wrestling match where the fighters were dressed up like characters from famous Wrestling anime (Kinnikuman and Tiger Mask at least)... imagine if we had the same stuff over here.... wrestlers dressed up like various American Super Heroes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, Rey Mysterio did dress up as a Mexican homage to Captain America for his match against Cody Rhodes back at WM 27 this past year.

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and it IS Halloween when people dress up as other things anyway...hmm...

I'd love to see someone dress up as Uncle Deadly...not only because he's got a good part in the movie and would be a cool looking costume, but that is such a great wrestler name!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The only thinking I'm thinking for sure is there will be a segment with Beaker and wrestler Shemus, since many have pointed that they look a like.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
For anyone who has seen they did have mention it on WWE raw tonight...

http://vids.wwe.com/13736/raw-the-muppets-invade-a-hallowe

I have to admit, even though I'm looking forward to it. There is a part of me that's a little nervous, like I said, I would hate to see the fans who consider themselves "hardcore wrestling fans" boo my beloved Muppets.

ryan19

Reaction score
maybe its time hardcore wwe fans & hardcore muppet fans come as one =p
i am just wondering tho , how they gonna pulls this off ... just gotta wait & see .

Status
Not open for further replies.