The Muppets will be on WWE Raw on Halloween Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
. And TNA....what is this, WCW Saturday circa 1997?

Anyone else remember WWF or wrestling in the late 1980's through late 1990's?
TNA is an awful show, not just wrestling show, just an awful show in my opinion, I don't watch that one anymore. But that's not what this thread was started for.

I do remember WWF (now WWE of course) in the 90s, as a matter of fact. I worshipped Hulk Hogan as a young kid, had all the toys, the wrestling buddy (which I played with for hours) the dress up kit. Ahhhh...good times.

Since according to Luke there is going to be three Muppet performers, I'm kind of guessing it's going to be limited to appearances from Kermit, Miss. Piggy, Fozzie and Pepe. But I'm hoping Rowlf is there, myself. Still looking forward to seeing this "super show."

dwmckim

Reaction score
What i'm hoping to see: grudge match between the real Muppets and the posers. Posers get the stuffing beat out of them.

"I'll show YOU a flathead Kermit!"

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well, let's not forget that at the end it's still a "WWE (as in wrestling) show" so the Muppets won't be the main focus of the show. But still awesome to have them as as "guest stars."

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was considering taping it as well...but all I have to record with is VHS and it usually doesn't turn out too well, :big_grin:

Walter

Reaction score
LOL, come get some!!!

I wonder if Walter will be there too.. They showed him twice after all:confused:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
VCR Alert!!
Miss Piggy will also be on The Tonight Show again on November 4th and Jason Segal will also be on The Tonight Show on November 8th and Saturday Night Live on November 19th AND Kermit will be on The Tonight Show on November 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.