The Narrators And The Foreign Worlds

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 16
"Well!"Colleen said. "Good luck Dominic,"she said.
"Thanks,"Dominic said hugging all of his friends.
"Well! Remember! I can't leave Luke, but please come over all the time!"
"We will,"Jaz said."Once we find Kermit and the others."
"I'm going to miss you guys,"Dominic said."Well come on it's time for the Unity."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
:smile: Oh good! Another chapter has been posted.
Muppetfan: Well, it is nice to have another chapter, but Why so short. Well, more!
:halo: MORE! MORE!
ANIMAL!
:halo: SOR-EE!

Misskermie

Reaction score
More
More
More
More

And so, Jaz has repeated the same word 4 times.
Tune in next week when we'll hear Dominic say:

(Insert chapter here)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
:smile: Oh good! Another chapter has been posted.
Muppetfan: Well, it is nice to have another chapter, but Why so short. Well, more!
:halo: MORE! MORE!
ANIMAL!
:halo: SOR-EE!
Sorry I guess I should have said goodbye to each of you individually well here's Ch. 17
"Good luck then Dominic,"Jaz said hugging her friend. Dominic smiled as he hugged her back. It wasn't the type of hug Dominic would give Annie Sue, or Jaz would give Fozzie. It was just a hug for two close friends.
"Hey there,"Luke said. "Come on buddy. We'll be late."
"I pledge my life to my adoptive son Dominic."Luke said. holding his hands out. "I accept his uniqness and powers." Dominic held Luke's hands gently but firmly.
"And I give myself to Luke,"he said. "My loving adoptive father. For as long as he shall live."
"Yes,"Luke said his smile growing bigger by the minute. "Yes you're mine."
"Goodbye Colleen,"Dominic said. "It won't be the same without you."
"Dominic,"Colleen said. "I never would have know what I was if I never met you."
"Oh without you I'd be united to a villian!"Dominic says.
"That's what you fans of the Percy Jackson books would call Dramtic Irony...."Jaz said.
"I'll miss your jokes!"Dominic said to Jaz.
"Heck I'll miss your laughing at them,"she says.
"Goodbye Muppetfan,"Dominic said. "I always liked our talks, and making up stories with you."
"We'll come back!"Muppetfan24/7 said. "Yeah we want to visit you and Luke as soon as possible!"
"So goodbye everyone,"Dominic said trying to smile. I love Luke like he's my brother, but I love these guys too Dominic thought.
"Well Dominic you were easier than I thought,"Luke said. "I never thought I'd have a narrator in my clutches, and now.......there's no escape.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 18
"Clutches?"Dominic asked. "What? You tricked me. You were a brother to me. I thought you really needed me."
"My master does,"Luke said evilly smiling. "I'm never alone."
"Hey! We'll need that line for when we meet Professor Quirrel!"Dominic said.
"Kiddo. You're all mine."Luke said. "There will be no more story after this well not for you anyway."
"You're.....not very nice Luke,"Dominic said.
"Oh Mr. Insult!"Luke said. "Well I think it's time you meet...Kronos Titan Lord."
"What? You ate your children!"Dominic said.
"Yes and now I've possessed Luke. There's nothing you can do."Kronos' voice said.
"No Luke. I know you're in there still. I know it,"Dominic said. " I just know it."