The Narrators And The Foreign Worlds

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Whaaaaaaat? Frank oz voiced yoda!
Oh yeah! (chuckles!) Thanks! I forgot about that. Ooops! But seriously I never ever seen the franchise yet. Grrr! My parents want moi to be busy instead of Star Wars. Ahhhhhhh!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 24
"Where is R2?"asked Muppetfan the next morning. (Authors Note-Luke Skywalker will NOT be included because Colleen is in the role of him, and to avoid confusion with the Son Of Hermes from previous chapters)
"I don't know."Jaz said. "I hope he's all right.|"
"Well maybe we can ask them!"Fozzie said pointing to Sand People that were about to attack.
"Fozzie....I think those are the bad guys!"Dominic said while running.
"Why is it I always get good guys and bad guys mixed up?!"asked Fozzie as he ran.
"Hello,"an old man said after they had escaped.
"Hi,"Colleen said. "We're looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi."
"Obi-Wan that's a name I haven't heard in years,"the man said.
"Oh no he's dead!"cried Fozzie.
"No my furry friend he's alive. And he's me!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Aw man! Dom, this is great, but which creature is alive? I want to know what happens next.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 25
"A pupil of mine named Darth Vader was seduced to the dark side,"Obi-Wan said.
"Oh my,"Colleen said.
"And he also murdered my other pupil and friend Anakin Skywalker. Colleen if I am correct while hear you have the bloodline of the Skywalkers. You can become a Jedi, and defeat the evil Sith lords. But first we'll need to find a captain so we can begin our journey."

Misskermie

Reaction score
Sqeeep!
More please!

PS, this means im in love with a wookie. :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 26
"Ok!"Colleen said. "We must save the Princess!"
"Right!"everyone said. Han Solo and Chewbacca had recently joined the crew.
Colleen,and the rest of the Muppets had recently joined the crew.
"Hey! I have an idea!"Fozzie said putting on a storm trooper uniform.
"Great!"Gonzo said.
"Well it worked in the Wizard of Oz,"said Jaz pulling hers on.
"Aren't you a little short to be storm troopers!"Leia asked as they entered the room. "I mean I was expecting someone short, but I could fit one of you guys on my lap."
"Huh?"Colleen said. "Oh our uniforms!" They took them off.
"We brought Ben Kenobi!"said Dominic. Ben had already left to fight Darth Vader.
"We can make it!"Jaz said.
"Now why don't I remember where Ben is?"asked Dominic. "Oh no! This doesn't look good!"
"NO!!!!!!!!"Colleen and the other narrators screamed as they saw Obi Wan sacrifice himself.
"Well!"Vader said. If his face weren't covered, he would have been smiling.
"Nice making yourself known!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 27
"Why don't you try reasoning with him Dominic?"asked Jaz sarcastically. "After all he'll be your father!"
"Ha ha ha!"Dominic said."Just because I try to treat one person that tries to kidnap me decently. I become a Disney-esque guy?"
"Yes!"all his friends said.
"Colleen you've been training!"Dominic said clearly not offended by what his friends said. "You can stop him!"
"I am your father Colleen!"Darth Vader said. "I am Anakin Skywalker!"
"Well if that's true you're only her dad when she's here when she's not here..."
Darth Vader gently(or gentle when considered he just killed someone)took her arm in his hand and squeezed firmly until a forcefield went around her.
"It's the best way to capture without harming,"said Darth Vader. He did the same to Dominic and Muppetfan24/7.
"Enough talk!"Colleen said. "If you knock me down you may do the same to me, but if I win...you let my friends go!"
"Ok!"Darth Vader said. The battle was epic as it could have been without someone getting killed.
"No,"Vader said before toppling. "Tell your sister you were right!"he said fainting.
"Please Darth,"Dominic said. "No inside jokes anyone that isn't a fan of the saga won't get."
"Anakin please,"he says. "Well you made this easily a more peaceful ending."
"But this is still more to be a done,"a hooded figure said. The voice was clearly a girl's. She vanished, but before she did she motioned for the others to follow her.
"Who is she?"asked Jaz.
"Only one way to find out!"Colleen said.