The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying!

Come to think of it, when has she ever gotten karma? Outside of that one episode where she's sent to her room.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Although I love picking out gifts for people, am I the only one who hates wrapping gifts? I just find it to be really unenjoyable. :smirk:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Although I love picking out gifts for people, am I the only one who hates wrapping gifts? I just find it to be really unenjoyable. :smirk:
Wanna make it easier for yourself? Wrap the gifts in aluminum foil.
No scissors or tape needed. Can be recycled. Looks like fancy paper.
And the receiver of the gift will never know the difference.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If someone handed me something that was wrapped up in aluminum foil, I would assume they brought me something to eat that would need to be reheated in the microwave.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If someone handed me something that was wrapped up in aluminum foil, I would assume they brought me something to eat that would need to be reheated in the microwave.
After they wrapped it in foil, they stick a nice bow on it and the job is done. I hate wrapping presents too, and this will save you a lot of grief.
No paper cuts either! 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else besides me having this problem: Facebook alerts me that I have X-amount of notifications (and sometimes from specific people), but will only show me maybe half the amount of notifications, and not show the rest until hours later?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Am I the only one who thinks this cop sounds like Ice Cube?

On another note, I love how people automatically side with the kid when we don't know the full story to this video.