The New Am I The Only One Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On another note -

I also seem to never see anyone complain that Cyndi Vortex sounds like Sandy Cheeks.... Just without the southern accent.
Just like how Mabel Pines sounds like Louise Belcher sounds like Jake Jr. from Adventure Time sounds like Trixie the triceratops from Toy Story 3 and so on. Yeah, Kristen Schaal never changes her voice.

Any Del

Reaction score
Chris Sabat is one of my favorite anime voice actors, and I'm still honored I had the chance of meeting him at RI comic Con.

Random note - I dunno if you watch Yu Yu Hakusho, but I got him to do his Kuwabara voice. One of the best moments of my life.
Wait... You mean you've actually met Christopher Sabat at RI Comic con!? Did you take a picture with him? I've always wanted to meet the Dragon Ball voice actors including Naruto! You're lucky! :smile:

Yes I do watch Yu Yu Hakusho sometimes but I still have some catching up to do. But WOW I can't believe you've met Chris!!! :excited: :excited: :smile: :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you ever get the chance to meet him, go for it. Very chill guy with a great sense of humor.

And yes, I did get a picture.

When I just saw the name Chris Sabat, that blew my mind! I knew a Chris Sabat since 2nd grade.
Unfortunately, not the same guy. The Chris Sabat I knew was a bully,
He was a punk, always getting in trouble in school, got expelled, joined the Army, got kicked out of the Army, and last we heard was in jail for armed robbery.
I'm glad you got the real deal instead of his evil twin.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh wow.... I can only imagine how much this guy has his life together.

But yeah. The Chris I met was alot different and much cooler. Meeting him was definitely on my bucket list since he's voiced alot of great characters from my childhood animes (Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Case Closed, etc.)

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Am I the only one that actually really likes the Looney Tunes Show?

Everyone seems to hate it except me. :concern:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I guess so.

I dunno - I just didn't like the modern day setting deal and the characters just weren't themselves.

*Cough* Lola *cough*