The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

froganus

Reaction score
Re: ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND???!!!

Originally posted by Stulz

However big and massive a media conglomerate Disney is, most people I hear from randomly refer more fondly to the Muppets and Henson, then Disney.
But who sells the most movie tickets? DVDs? Merchandise? Which company is up for sale? :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
in other words which company has the most money sucking CEO's.........

Sarah

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by froganus
But who sells the most movie tickets? DVDs? Merchandise? Which company is up for sale?
Looks like someone cloned Murgatoad....

But let's not forget.

Which company has made annoying sequals to classic movies? Which company keeps churning out cheesy, overpriced slave labor merchandise? Which company owns networks full of horrible television shows? WHich company took Winnie the Pooh, and turned him from a classic work of children's liturature into an overexposed farce?

But I agree with Stultz... that kid is such an annoying creep, brainwashed by Disney's Tuesday night sitcom line up!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Question for Phillip Chapman

HAs Murgatoad been banned and he's trying to get back on the board?

I found his "other" post and it is indefiantely him!

In the post about "Why isn't the Muppet show on TV anymore. he posted:

"Because puppets on TV are ancient history, man. Not even kids want to watch them anymore."

What a hot headed son of a snake!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ignore him? I thought he was banned and tried to show up again in a pathetic attempt to make us think there are two people out there like that!

Man, does this guy even have a conscience?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Point being it's obviously him and here we are giving him attention again, which is -- as has been pointed out -- exactly what he wants. His IP is being logged so the Admins will take care of it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The issue is being addressed so please continue on as usual. No need to give him the satisfaction of responding to his messages.

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Trying hard not to give eviltoad...errrr....whatever he's going by this week any satisfaction)

You know, one more time and we have to get the authorities involved. He's gone from annoing poster, to stalker.

Saying that, it's just hard to think of someone thinking that Henson is a total sell out, when Disney is out there somewhere rolling in his freezer. You couldn't number Disney's bad decisions with a really really big abacuss. I mean, Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's new Groove were the only two non-Pixar things that disney has done right for years. They've seriously run out of ideas, and are making horrible cheapquals of all their movies. What possesed them to make Cinderella 2? It's over! Does anyone even know what the story is about? Well, of course, we'd have to track down the 2 people over the age of five that have seen it.

In a way, I'm GLAD Disney dropped out of the running. I, personally wouldn't want to see MCC 2, the Re-Scroogening or MTI 2, John Silver's revenge.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The new screenname is rather funn-ee! :big_grin:

If you think about it, most people create screenname which they could associate themselves with, and seeing as he chose "frog anus..."

:smile:

Yeah, it was my understanding, too, that we were going to ignore that guy.

Personally, I think it's his right to feel that way, to express his own opinion. Just he should have more gumption about him to post it at a Disney fan site instead of being a jerk here about it.

If you don't like Muppets or Henson, don't come to a board about them! Easy as that.

Of course, I'm preaching to the saints, so nevermind. :wink:

FOZ