Steve's Panel: Sam Eagle, Rowlf, Mr. Poodlepants, Mildred, Floyd

Backstage:Animal,Bunsen,Clifford,And Spamela get ready for the at the dance

At The Dance: Clifford & Spamela, Bunsen & Whatnot, Animal & Whatnot, Two Rats

Uk Spot: Fairyland PD

Song: "The Good Life" by Johnny Fiama

Vet's Hospital: Whatnot as patient

Backstage:7 muppets get ready for the goodnights

Closing Number: Aaron's Big Number

Goodnights: Aaron, Kermit, Gonzo, Spamela, Clifford, Scooter, Johnny Fiama, Rats

Pug Lover

Reaction score
The Smothers Brothers:setting:Season 3

COLD OPENNING
DICK:"Don't tell me you can actually understand a word this chef is saying."
TOM:"Well Dick,I didn't study latin for nothin' ya'know."

OPENNING THEME
(both laugh)

GONZO'S HORN GAG

OPENNING NUMBER

BACKSTAGE
DICK:"Why Tommy,I'm surprised at you.Why he's not just any ol' frog.He's Kermit The Frog.He used to be on Sesame Street,but now he's the host of this very show."
TOM:"We're being hosted by a talking frog?And what's with all these other talking animals and wierd looking creatures?Aren't there any humans in this theatre?"
KERMIT:"Why no.You see on The Muppet Show,the only humans are the guest stars,the rest of us are all muppets."
DICK:"That's right Tommy.Haven't you ever even heard of the muppets?"
TOM:"Muppets?I've heard of a puppet or a marionette,but what in the world is a muppet?"
DICK:"You'll have to pardon my brother Kermit.Anything you try to say to him just goes in one ear and out the other."
TOM:"Hey I resent that."

GUEST STAR SPOT
The brothers then perform a song"Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention"and encourage the audience to sing along.

STATLER:"I never thought of that.Does that mean everything's a necessity?"
WALDORF"If everything were a necessity,we'd have good enough reason to come to watch this show."
(both laugh)

SWEDISH CHEF
Swedish Chef demonstrates how to make wine,by squashing a large batch of green grapes with a large mallet.But he misses one.The one grape that he missed shouts"wa-oo"and runs away laughing,making Swedish Chef chase him around the kitchen.
Swedish Chef loses sight of the grape.
GRAPE(from above Chef):"Wa-oo"
Swedish Chef looks up and a giant wine bottle falls onto him.The grape has a good laugh.

MUPPET LAB

PIGS IN SPACE

SKETCH

FOZZIE'S JOKE SPOT
TOM:"Quiet I'm just coming to the punch line."
FOZZIE:"Oh no."(quickly runs off stage)
TOM:"They get flakes of ham.(laughs)"
MISS PIGGY(storms onto stage)"Oh yeah,I'll give you dandruff you flake.HYYAAH"(knocks Tom to the floor)

WALDORF:"Well if it don't go wham,it ain't ham."
(both laugh)

BACKSTAGE
FOZZIE:"Well I tried to warn you."
The missing grape appears from under one of Kermit's desk notes.
GRAPE:"Wa-oo"
Swedish Chef attempts to get him once again,but accidently clobbers Kermit with his mallet instead.

VETRINARIAN'S HOSPITAL

CLOSING NUMBER
Fozzie
Miss Piggy
Gonzo
Scooter
Floyd
Janice
Rowlf
Uncle Deadley
Link Hogthrob
Strangepork
Sam

CLOSING GOODNIGHTS
Gonzo
Scooter
Rowlf
Janice
Animal
Annie Sue
Robin
Uncle Deadley
Sweetims

In his last attempt to hit the cheeky grape,Swedish Chef ends up accidently chopping Statler and Waldorf's theatre box in half with his mallet.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good puggy can you do another one for tomorrow night please with Ray Price as the guest star and it takes place in the fifth season please?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I have some ideas for Muppet Show Outlines, too. I think these guest stars should have been on the Muppet Show, but didn't.
Episode 91: Emmylou Harris

Opening Number: Emmet Otter and his Jug-band sing "Barbeque"

Backstage: Emmet speaks to Kermit about the band being excited to sing with Emmylou and that she's one of their favorite singers.

Song: Emmylou sings "Hard Times" with Lubbock Lou and his Jug Huggers

Backstage: Kermit speaks with Emmylou about the number and Fozzie asks her if Emmet and his Jug-band can see her before the closing number and she gives the okay.

At The Dance: Baskerville and Afghan, Prairie Dawn and Roosevelt Franklin, Rizzo and Yolanda and Two Anything Muppets

UK Spot: Kermit and Anything Muppet kids sing "I wonder 'bout the world above"

Talk Spot: Emmet and his jug-band see Emmylou in her dressing room and talk and they sing "Prayer In Open D"

Vets Hospital: Grover as the patient

Backstage: Kermit cues Emmylou and Emmet's jug-band to go on stage and perform and Kermit wishes the band luck.

Closing Number: Emmylou and jug-band sing "When the River Meets the Sea"

Goodnights: Emmylou, Kermit, Emmet, Wendell, Harvey, Charlie, Slim Wilson, Grover

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Nice job, vettech28. I can tell you like Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas. :wink:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's another idea for The Muppet Show:
Episode 92: Original Broadway Cast of "A Chorus Line"

Opening Number: Muppets perform "I Hope I Get It" with original choreography in honor of the guest stars
Muppets participating:
Kermit, Miss Piggy, Robin, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Ernie, Bert, Grover, The Count,
Annie Sue, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, Boober, Philo, Gunge, Emmet, Wendell, Harvey, Charlie, Traveling Matt, Bean Bunny, his brother, Lugsy, his sister, Twitch and their friends Babble, Snort, Be-bop and Bulbous, Leon, Vicki and Scooter's twin sister Skeeter (grown up and in muppet form)

Backstage: Kermit congratulates the group on a job well done and Donna McKechnie, the original Cassie, tells hime that she didn't think it could be done with Muppets. Kermit answers that she'd be surprised at what Muppets can accomplish.

Swedish Chef: Chef attempts to make tossed salad, but ingredients fly all over the place

Backstage: Donna watches the sketch and says she's surprised at what's happened and Kermit says, "Told you you'd be surprised" and tells her it's time for the casts' number

Song: Kelly Bishop (Sheila), Nancy Lane (Bebe) and Kay Cole (Maggie) sing "At The Ballet" while others dance in the background

Backstage: Kermit and the group from the opening number rehearse the closing number, "One" from the show and several mistakes are made, bumping into each other, forgetting the words and doing the wrong dance steps.

At the Dance: Rizzo and Yolanda, Two Whatnots, George and Mildred and two pigs

UK Spot: The Gills Brothers sing "Mr. Sandman"

Backstage: Kermit and the group continue to rehearse the closing number and in the process, Grover stumbles and falls causing the whole group the fall to the floor. Kermit gets frustrated and leaves thinking they'd never be ready and everything is going wrong. The guests reappear and Priscilla Lopez (Diana) explains that even when things go wrong, they still have to try again. In doing so, she sings "What I did for love" and during the song, the original cast fills in as well as Kermit and all who participated in the opening and sings along.

Muppet News Flash: Upcoming Kentucky Derby and race horses stampede over the newsman

Backstage: Cast and Muppet group gets their costumes fitted and go onstage.

Closing number: Muppets from opening and guests sing "We're not gonna stop" from The Muppets at Walt Disney World and end with "One" with original choreography, even the kicks

Goonights: Original Cast, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Ernie, Bert, Grover

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Very nice. I like the song BBQ. Nice new outline too. I've never heard of "A Chours Line" before. Is that a Brodway production?