The New Muppet Show Outlines

animalrescuer

Reaction score
"A Chorus Line" is a Broadway show. It's my favorite musical of all time!

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good vettech28 can you do another one with Justin Timberlake as the guest star please?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here comes another one:
Episode 93: The Beach Boys

Opening number: Kermit sings "Caribbean Amphibian"

Backstage: Kermit speaks to The Baech Boys and reminds them tonight's show is summer themed.

Song: The Beach Boys sing: "Fun, Fun Fun" with a group of Anything Muppets

Backstage: Gonzo talks to Kermit about his surfing act, but Kermit tells him that it's impossible to get water to surf on stage. Gonzo tells him it's not that kind of surfing.

Gonzo's Act: Gonzo surfs on half pipe and falls on his face causing his nose to be scrunched up.

Canteen: Rizzo and Pepe talk to the Beach Boys

Vets Hospital: Penguin is the patient

UK Spot: Muppets sing "Sweet Vacation" from the Jim Henson Hour

Backstage: Kermit talks to The Beach Boys and tells them there's a Muppet band that really follows in their footsteps, The Beach Bums, parodized after them.

Song: "Surfin' Safari" by The Beach Bums

Backstage: The Beach Boys and Beach Bums prepare for the closing number

Closing Number: Beach Boys and Beach Bums sing "Kokomo" with Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe and Miss Piggy

Goodnights: Beach Boys, Beach Bums, Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Beach Boys! Awsome. I like the UK spot as well. Reading this makes me want to go the beach.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Episode 94: Gloria Estefan
Opening number: Gloria sings "Conga" as Anything Muppets dance with her

Backstage: Everyone is getting into a Latin mood from the backstage being decorated and everyone wearing Latin American outfits.

Swedish Chef: Attempts to make burritos and grabs Pepe on accident and chases him offstage.

Backstage: Gloria talks to Kermit and Miss Piggy butts in and prepares for her song.

Song: Link Hogthrob and Miss Piggy sing "Sweetheart from Venezuela"

Vets Hospital: Pepe as the patient

UK Spot: Count sings "Counting Backwards in Spanish"

Backstage: Bean Bunny talks with Gloria about the show and tells her he has a song he always wanted to do on the show inkeeping with the Latin theme. She asks him what it is and he says with extreme joy, "La Bamba"! Music starts and Gloria joins in as well as Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Scooter, Gobo, Wembley, The Count, his brother, Lugsy and his sister, Twitch.

Muppet News Flash: Pinatas at parties and a pinata falls on his head

Closing number: Gloria sings "Mambo I,I,I" with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, Bean, Gobo, Wembley, The Count, Red, Lugsy and Twitch.

Goodnights: Gloria, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Link, Bean, Scooter, The Count, Lugsy and Twitch

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here comes another outline:
Episode 95: ABBA

Opening number: Cookie Monster sings "Me Lost Me Cookie At The Disco"

Backstage: Kermit introduces ABBA to everyone backstage and remind the group of the disco theme of the show.

Song: ABBA sings "I Have A Dream" with Muppets singing along

Backstage: Miss Piggy listens in on a conversation between Kermit and ABBA and wondering if she can do an ABBA song.

Vets Hospital: Anything Muppet wearing a disco outfit with "Disco Fever" as a patient

UK Spot: Grover dancing to a disco rendition of the alphabet

Talk Spot: Miss Piggy talks to ABBA in their dressing room and asks if she can sing one of their songs with them and they say she can. Miss Piggy and ABBA sing "Super Trouper"

At The Disco Dance: Two Whatnots, Baskerville and Afghan, Two pigs and George and Mildred

Backstage: Kermit prepares everyone for the closing number and ABBA gets onstage.

Closing number: ABBA and Muppets sing "Dancing Queen"
Muppets participating: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Grover, Cookie Monster, Scooter, Gonzo, Leon, Vicki, Gobo, Wembley

Song continues throughout the goodnights and the credits

kathy26

Reaction score
hi vettech28 those are great outlines i was wondering can you do another outline with George Foreman as the guest star please?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Episode 96: James Taylor

Opening number: Gobo and Wembley sing "Wemblin' Fool"

Backstage: Gobo and Wembley talk to James as goes onstage

Song: James Taylor sings "Jellyman Kelly" with Bean Bunny, his brother, Lugsy, his sister, Twitch, Babble, Snort, Be-bop and Bulbous

Backstage: James and the bunnies have a good laugh while Boober tries to talk to James but fails and James doesn't notice.

Ernie and Bert Skit: Ernie and Bert's rhyming game

UK Spot: Emmet and his jug-band sing "Just an old-fashioned love song"

Backstage: Boober is sitting on the stairs depressed as James comes downstairs and Boober explains that he wanted to have a spot on the show with James but no one thinks he could. James tells him that no matter what happens he still has friends to support him and they sing "You've got a friend"

Muppet Sports: Pig Racing

Backstage: Everyone gets ready for James' closing number

Closing number: James and Muppets sing "Long Ago And Far Away"

Goodnights: James, Kermit, Boober, Gobo, Wembley, Emmet, Ernie and Bert