The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ALVIN: Aw, you're in a bad mood anyway, so why don't we just--
DAVE: I am not in a bad mood, Alvin!
THEODORE: Dave, you always said we should be honest with our feelings.
DAVE: So?
SIMON: Just admit that you're . . . stressed.
DAVE: I AM NOT STRESSED!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ESTHER: Fred Sanford! You just an ol', messy fool!
FRED: And you just an ol' cessy pool!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Maria: Oscar, I hope you're satisfied. You had to start all that stuff about Santa and tiny chimneys, and you've upset Big Bird so much, he's gone.

Oscar: Well, I didn't know he'd do anything dumb like that! I was only teasin' him!

Maria: Teasing him? Telling him that Santa's not gonna bring anybody any presents because he can't get down a tiny chimney? Now, you call that teasing?

Oscar: Well, he'll come back! He's part homing pigeon! Besides, what's the big deal? He lives outdoors all the time anyway!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Oh, Lord! Why 40 days? Why not 30 days? You created the whole thing in 7 days! Now I know why the world's in such a mess . . . it was a rush job!" ~ Noah

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Aunt Esther: Woodrow and I are going to have a baby.

Fred Sanford: Well somebody better call the zoo.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Steve Swanson: We form first impressions with the trailers that we see. That's why they make trailers, so we can form an impression as to whether we wanna go see the movie or not. I saw the trailer for Happytime Murders and was thoroughly disappointed, and kinda confused and angry because, I remember talking about this 10 years ago when I was doing the MuppetCast. It took them 10 years to make this?
JD Hansel: No, wait, it actually took them 12, it's just been 10 since they publicly announced it. And the script has been in Brian Henson's hands for 15 years.
Steve: Yeah, so all that time, for 22% on Rotten Tomatoes. Like, were puppets ruined with this movie?
JD cracks up: That's it guys, puppets are over.
Steve: Puppets are done, I think we're done here.
JD: They just closed down the Center for Puppetry Arts as we're recording this, they just shut the doors, closed it down, we're done.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I doubt puppets will be able achieve some level of mainstream success or appeal now.