The New Sesame Street Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
i decided a new thread with Sesame Street Outline Muppets from sesame street,muppet show,muppets tonight,bear in the big blue house,and fraggile rock and with 6 new human characters Steven, Lola,Quinn,Zoey,Chase,Michael,Logan from zoey101 and annoucing the sponsors will be us in voice over with two letters and number and post segemts from the 1season thorough 38th season ok i do one and colby will do one ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
Sesame Street episode 1

Scene 1
Big Bird welcomes the viewer to sesame street and tells us that 7 new people are moving to sesame street and introduces some segemts

Segemts

Scene 2
after the segemts the 7 new neighbors arrive and introduce themselves to the viewer and steven introduces another 5 segemts

Segemts

Scene 3
Steven shows the number 2 while treelo shows us the letter G and big bird introduces the next letter

Segemts

Scene 3
Everybody sings The People in Your Neighborhood

Elmos World

Scene 4
as everybody keeps singing the song big bird in voice-over annouces that D,G,and 2 are today's sponsors

now colby now you know how to do this now would you mind doing it if you say yes i'll give you episode to do and after your done you give a episode to do ok.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ok i do one and colby will do one ok?
now colby now you know how to do this now would you mind doing it if you say yes i'll give you episode to do and after your done you give a episode to do ok.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, holjerhorses! Have you even asked Colby if he wants to be a part of these? Last time you posted a thread like this and said Colby would be a part of it, he had no idea. I suggest you PM him about it and iron out the details before you start posting this thread. :smirk:

kathy26

Reaction score
uh actually he pm me and didn't know how to do it that's why i did one so he knows what to do do you understand?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
uh actually he pm me and didn't know how to do it that's why i did one so he knows what to do do you understand?
Yes I do, I was just making sure that this thread didn't go in circles like the previous thread you posted.

Just your friendly, neighborhood, SU-per fan-fic reader! Carry on! :super:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Opening Theme (Season 32-ish)
Segment 1:
Elmo tells Big Bird and Telly that his pen pal from far away is coming to see them. Elmo tells us the letter of the day is “C”
Skits
Cookie Monster - Letter of the Day - C - Mumford’s Trick
C is for Cookie
Ernie and Bert Sketch - Dance Myself To Sleep
Hoots the Owl - A Cookie is a Sometimes Food
The Count - The Batty Bat
Segment 2
: Elmo got a call from the airport where his pen pal is, and his flight was delayed. Elmo gets sad, but Bob tells him that he will get to sesame street, just a little later than expected. Cookie Monster cheers Elmo up by bringing him, 7 cookies, and announces that 7 is the number of the day.
Skits
The Count - Number of the Day Organ - 7
The Alligator King
The Count and Cookie Monster count 7 Cookies
Happy Tapping with Elmo
Fuzzy and Blue
Segment 3:
A taxi cab pulls up in front of 123 Sesame Street. A green creature comes out of the taxi. Elmo asks Bob if its his pen pal, Bob doesn’t know. So Elmo and Bob go over to greet the new creature and Elmo asks if he is his pen pal. He says yes, I’m Colby. Elmo is excited and goes to play with his friend.
Skits
Mad Painter 7
Monsterpiece Theater - The Old man and the C
Ernie and Bert - Ernie and Bert Fish
Muppet and Kid Moment - Bert and John-John talk about Sad, Angry and Happy
Do De Rubber Duck
Elmo’s World: Food
Ending
: Elmo tells the audience that today’s episode was sponsored by the number 7, and Colby tells the audience that it was sponsored by the letter C.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was a good outline colby but it's ok to my characters ok for the next one please

anyway here is the next one
Episode 2
Scene 1
Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them about his new job becoming a doctor and introduces 5 segemts

Segemts

Scene 2
Steven goes to his clinic where ojo his assistint is waiting and his waiting area has 5 patients and he shows his patients the next 5 segemts

Segemts

Scene 3
Steven and Ojo look at their final patient which is the opera singer Steven says to the opera singer he should sing in the next segemt which is on right now

Segemts

Scene 4
Steven And Ojo Close their practice until tomorrow

Elmo's World

Scene 5
Steven And Ojo annouce that T and 5 are today sponsors

the next outline is Chase wants to bake a cake for Zoey so he ask Steven,Ojo,Elmo,Telly to help him and sponsors are V and 20 so what do you think?

kathy26

Reaction score
oh for these episodes there is going to be 4 scenes with no elmo's world and the sponsor will have two letters and 1 number
the show will have 7 new castmembers 6 from zoey101 and Steven so i do the first 2 scenes then colby will 1 scene and bill will the last scene
also use pictures for the segemts just go on muppet wiki and go the sesame street episode guide ok
so here is the first episode

Episode 1
Sponsors:big_grin:,J,10

Scene 1
Steven Welcomes the viewer and tells them that electric mayhem will be performing today and introduces the five segemts

Segemts

Scene 2
Zoey,Lola,Quinn can't wait for the electric mayhem to perform so Steven tells them to watch the next 5 segemts

Segemts

and here is colby with the third scene and segemts.

kathy26

Reaction score
ok i wil try this again this time i'll write 5 scenes and i'll pm bill with other 5 scenes ok so here is the first episode use pictures for the segemts ok there is no 5 segemts use any numbers of segemts

Episode 1
Sponsors:random sponsors

Scene 1
Steven welcomes to viewer and tells them that today is zoey's birthday not the puppet and she is having at the roller skating rink and introduce the segemts

Segemts

Scene 2
Chase wants to give zoey a cake for her birthday but doesn't know how so he watch the segemt about making cake

Segemts

Scene 2 continued
Chase now know how to make a cake but he needs help making it so he asks Steven,Ojo,Elmo,And Alan to help him

Segemts

Scene 3
Lola introduces the next segemts

Segemts

Scene 4
Chase bakes the cake with the others while Steven introduces the next pair of segemts

Segemts

Scene 5
The cake is done but how are they going to get to the party so Steven gets his scooter with a sidecar and basket so Chase,Steven and the cake go to the party the segemts are introduce again

Segemts

ok that's the five scenes
so i'll pm bill with his scenes ok.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Kathy. Kathy. Kathy.
You must learn to be more patient. If Colby had agreed to share the writing of these outlines with you, for sure he would post his part when he was able. But you must be prepared to wait and give him time.
He may even be trying to think about and compose his scene right at this moment.