The New Sesame Street Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
oh all right just ignore the pm i sent you ok and i'll wait ok got it?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Um Kathy. I'm having big problems with my computer. I don't know how long it'll work properly :frown: but I have finished the scenes.

Rather than risk starting and being unable to finish I'll give them to you at an internet cafe tomorrow.
I thought I'd PM them to you so you can compose in between segments for them. Ok? :smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
all right bill so tomorrow i'll be here ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
just a reminder we are not going to use the segemts anymore ok so here is the first episode

Episode 1
Sponsors:C,D,2

Scene 1
Steven welcomes to viewer and tells them that today is zoey's birthday not the puppet and she is having at the roller skating rink
Scene 2
Chase wants to give zoey a cake for her birthday but doesn't know how
Scene 2 continued
Chase now know how to make a cake but he needs help making it so he asks Steven,Ojo,Elmo,And Alan to help him
Scene 3
Lola shows us the letter c and d and the number 2
Scene 4
Chase bakes the cake with the others
Scene 5
The cake is done but how are they going to get to the party so Steven gets his scooter with a sidecar and basket so Chase,Steven and the cake go to the party
Scene 6
Meanwhile at the skating rink Zoey is being greeted happily by Big Bird, Susan, Gordon, Bob, Luis, Maria, Grover and Prairie Dawn. Big Bird roller skates while singing a song about how wonderful birthdays are and everybody joins in with the chorus.

Scene 7
Further meanwhile Chase and Steven suddenly run into trouble. The scooter suddenly breaks down. How are they going to get the cake there now?

Scene 8
The Count drives up in his Countmobile. He promises to take them to the party if only he may, please be permitted to quickly count the candles on the cake. So Chase and Steven agree. The Count counts them and they get in the Countmobile and drive off to deliver the cake.

Scene 9
They arrive just in time for the main party. Everybody sings Happy Birthday to Zoey as the candles are lit and she blows them out.

Scene 10
The party is over and Zoey is very happy. Chase says Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letters C,D and number 2 sponsoring the show. And Steven says "Sesame Street is a production of the Children's Television Workshop"

The next episode is tomorrow so thank you for sending me your scenes we will do it again tomorrow so i write the first five scenes and bill will pm me with his five scenes but from now were using voice over characters to annouce the sponsors so see you tomorrow.

kathy26

Reaction score
oh im going to start episode 2 today remember no segemts oh for the sponsor reading at the end use voiceover characters that are use in the street scenes

Episode 2
Title:Steven And Lola enter a dance constest
Sponsors:stick_out_tongue:,V,20

Scene 1
Steven welcomes the viewer when Lola comes in with the sign that says there is a dance competion and she wants Steven to be her partner and he accepts but she doesn't know how to dance so Steven suggests she go to the fix it shop and ask Gabi to teach her
Scene 2
Treelo introduces the Letter P
Scene 3
Gabi shows Lola her dance moves for the constest
Scene 4
Steven decides to pick a dance outfit and finds the Letter V
Scene 5
Steven keeps searching for an outfit While Lola keeps practing with Gaby

ok that's first scenes now bill i'll wait for you to get a chance to write the last scenes ok.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I know it's taking me a little while this time. But I will definitely finish the scenes and PM them to you soon Kathy. :smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
Episode 2
Title:Steven And Lola enter a dance constest
Sponsors:stick_out_tongue:,V,20

Scene 1
Steven welcomes the viewer when Lola comes in with the sign that says there is a dance competion and she wants Steven to be her partner and he accepts but she doesn't know how to dance so Steven suggests she go to the fix it shop and ask Gabi to teach her
Scene 2
Treelo introduces the Letter P
Scene 3
Gabi shows Lola her dance moves for the constest
Scene 4
Steven decides to pick a dance outfit and finds the Letter V
Scene 5
Steven keeps searching for an outfit While Lola keeps practing with Gaby

Scene 6
An Anything Muppet store clerk assists Steven by showing him different outfits. Suddenly they find the number 20
Scene 7
Maria comments to Lola that she's getting the hang of the dancing very well. Gabi is delighted with her pupil.
Scene 8
Steven finally selects his suit, pays the storeclerk and goes to pick up Lola.
Scene 9
Steven and Lola arrive together at the dance hall and dance among other couples of humans and a small number of muppet couples.
Scene 10
The host of the Dance Competition, Guy Smiley announces Steven and Lola as the winners. They go up onstage as everybody cheers and hold their huge trophy cup above theit heads joyfully.
Treelo's voiceover says "Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letters P and V and by the number 20. Sesame Street is a production of The Children's Television Workshop."

now here comes episode 3.

kathy26

Reaction score
oh bill for rest of the episodes use people and muppets holding sesame street sign and children's televison workshop sign ok
and also do this episode like they do on muppet wiki sesame street episode guide ok.and for these episodes were going to have 6 scenes ok
Episode 3
Title:Lola,Zoey,And Quinn pretend to be cheerleaders for today
Sponsors:B,M,4

Scene 1
The Girls welcomes the viewer and they them they're going to be cheerleaders and they cheer out the letter B
Scene 2
Steven And Scooter go to hoopers store to have lunch while the cheerleaders keep on practicing
Scene 3
Scooter ask the cheerleaders to help him with the letter M

that's the first three scenes and here's bill with the other 3 scenes.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This isn't the Muppet Show's Scooter is it Kathy? Or is there a Scooter among Zoey's human cast?

EDIT: I checked the beginning of the thread Kathy, and obviously it really is supposed to be the Muppet Scooter. Very well. My scenes are coming soon.

kathy26

Reaction score
for the new sesame street outlines were going to use muppet show characters muppets tonight fraggile rock bear in the big blue house sesame street and zoey101 and my steven sedlak so it's ok to use muppet show scooter do you understand.