1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New Sesame Street Outlines

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by kathy26, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yes I understand Kathy and I have the other three scenes ready to PM you.
    Incidentally I know you said that from now on we were going to use voice over characters to announce the sponsors at the end but I hope you don't mind, I thought for the theme of this episode it could work best the other way. You'll see what I mean in my PM.
  2. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 3
    Title:Lola,Zoey,And Quinn pretend to be cheerleaders for today
    Sponsors:B,M,4

Scene 1
    The Girls welcomes the viewer and they them they're going to be cheerleaders and they cheer out the letter B
    Scene 2
    Steven And Scooter go to hoopers store to have lunch while the cheerleaders keep on practicing
    Scene 3
    Scooter ask the cheerleaders to help him with the letter M

Scene 4
    Bert and Ernie come along and compliment the girls about how great they're sounding. Steven and Scooter agree and then Maria and Gabi appear with lemonade and cake for everybody's afternoon tea break.

Scene 5
    Bill the Bubble Guy appears and asks if he can assist the girls with the number 4. Nobody objects so the girls all cheer 1, 2, 3, 4 while Bill blows bubbles at each count and they cheer Yay while Bill dances excitedly.

Scene 6
    It is now time to say good-bye so Steven prepares to lead the girls through their final cheering.
    Steven says "Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letters.."
    The girls cheer B as Scooter holds up a B
    Steven leads them on. "Aaaand.."
    The girls cheer M as Ernie holds up an M
    Steven continues "And by the number..."
    The girls cheer 4 as Bert holds up a 4
    Maria and Gabi hold up a Sesame Street sign between them as Steven concludes "Sesame Street is a production of..."
    The girls cheer "the Children's Television Workshop. Yaaaaaaay" while Bill hold up a Children's Television Workshop sign right in front of them and blows bubbles.

episode 4 is coming up next.
  3. kathy26

kathy26 Member

for these episodes were going have the sponsors read out by the person who introduces the letter of the day and number of day oh by the way were going to use one letter and one number for the sponsor reading ok here the next episode.

also use 6 scenes ok

Episode 4
    Title:pool Party
    Sponsors:H,5

Scene 1
    Lola welcomes the viewer and tells them she's having a pool party and everyone is invited

Scene 2
    Telly and Baby Bear introduce the letter H and the number 5

Scene 3
    Lola invites Steven,Zoey,Chase,Quinn,Scooter,Elmo and Treelo to her pool party

here are the first three scenes.
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

I've just PMed the next three scenes to you Kathy.
  5. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 4
    Title:pool Party
    Sponsors:H,5

Scene 1
    Lola welcomes the viewer and tells them she's having a pool party and everyone is invited

Scene 2
    Telly and Baby Bear introduce the letter H and the number 5

Scene 3
    Lola invites Steven,Zoey,Chase,Quinn,Scooter,Elmo and Treelo to her pool party
    Scene 4
    Big Bird joins Telly and Baby Bear in talking more about H and 5

Scene 5
    Lola invites Susan, Gordon, Maria, Luis, Gabi, Miles, Bert, Ernie and Bill the Bubble Guy and asks them to help spread the word about the pool party to everybody else.
    Oscar only agrees to come because there will be all his favourite grouch food for him, such as cucumber ripple ice cream and sardine cake.

Scene 6
    Everybody arrives at the pool party and enjoys themselves. Big Bird comes with Telly and Baby Bear. Telly and Baby Bear say together. "Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letter H and the number 5."
    Everybody continues to splash around and enjoy themselves and Lola's voice-over says "Sesame Street is a production of the Children's Television Workship."

episode 5 is up next.
  6. kathy26

kathy26 Member

here is the fifth episode
    Episode 5
    Title:Sleepover At Big Bird's nest
    Sponsors:D and 13

there are 6 scenes
    i got a great idea i'll do an episode i'll do the first 3 scenes in the next episode ok
    Scene 1
    Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them that he and snuffy and big bird are having a sleepover at his nest
    Scene 2
    The Count introduce the letter D and the number 13
    Scene 3
    Big Bird gets ready for his sleepover with Snuffy And Steven
    Scene 4
    Steven,Snuffy,And Big Bird are ready for their sleepover and a play a game
    Scene 5
    Hoots the owl plays a Lullaby for Snuffy,Steven,And Big Bird
    Scene 6
    The Lullaby music is still playing as the count annouces the sponsors and there is full credit crawl

that's the fifth episode and here comes the next episode
  7. kathy26

kathy26 Member

this first part episode has 6 scenes
    this a special 5 part episode
    Episode 6
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 1
    Sponsors:G, R, 6

Scene 1
    Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them exciting news he and the rest of gang are going away on a cruise ship to perform a stage show so has to get pack but i have a surprise for zoey101 and me and treelo are going to tell you Treelo tells them that 2 mystery visitors are going to be on the cruise ship but the zoey101 gang so we will tell you in the next episode ok
    Scene 2
    Steven And Treelo introduce the letters G,R and the number 6
    Scene 3
    The gang gets ready for the cruise

they are first three scenes.
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Your sleepover episode was very good Kathy. :D

This cruise idea is a challenge. But I think it'll be lots of fun. I'll work on my three scenes and remember to leave it open for the next episode. :excited:
  9. kathy26

kathy26 Member

i will next time
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

Do you mean you're going to do the next three scenes yourself Kathy? Don't you want me to work with you anymore?
  11. kathy26

kathy26 Member

no i did'nt say that was one time thing no more just the first 3 scenes ok do you understand?
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Yeah. I think I misunderstood you Kathy. Sorry about that.
  13. Bill Bubble Guy

I tried to PM you the next scenes Kathy but something went wrong. It's pretty late so I'll try again tomorrow.
  14. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 6
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 1
    Sponsors:G, R, 6
    Scene 1
    Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them exciting news he and the rest of gang are going away on a cruise ship to perform a stage show so has to get pack but i have a surprise for zoey101 and me and treelo are going to tell you Treelo tells them that 2 mystery visitors are going to be on the cruise ship but the zoey101 gang so we will tell you in the next episode ok
    Scene 2
    Steven And Treelo introduce the letters G,R and the number 6
    Scene 3
    The gang gets ready for the cruise

Scene 4
    Susan, Gordon, Maria and Luis set about planning a send-off party for zoey101.

Scene 5
    While the gang are finalizing their preparations to go away, everybody else is getting ready to surprise them.

Scene 6
    As the gang exit the main apartment building everybody cries out "Bon voyage!"
    The gang are all joyfully surprised and everybody starts to enjoy the party while Treelo's voice-over announces the sponsors.

episode 7 is up next
  15. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 7
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 2
    Sponsors:I,12

Scene 1
    The Gang goes on the cruiseship while Steven And Treelo welcome the viewer and tell them the surprise is a secret but they the viewer that two old students are on the cruise ship but have to guess later in the show

Scene 2
    Ojo introduces the letter I and the number 12

Scene 3
    Steven And Treelo tell the zoey101 that old friends are on the cruiseship but the mystery person will be revealed at the 6 scene

there are the first 3 scenes.
  16. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 7
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 2
    Sponsors:I,12

Scene 1
    The Gang goes on the cruiseship while Steven And Treelo welcome the viewer and tell them the surprise is a secret but they the viewer that two old students are on the cruise ship but have to guess later in the show

Scene 2
    Ojo introduces the letter I and the number 12

Scene 3
    Steven And Treelo tell the zoey101 that old friends are on the cruiseship but the mystery person will be revealed at the 6 scene
    Scene 4

Meanwhile back at Sesame Street, Big Bird is sitting in his nest, thinking about the gang, wondering how their cruise will go and remembering some of the fun times he's had with them since they first moved into the neighbourhood.

Scene 5

The gang pass the time talking a little about I and 12 as they wait for the moment when the mystery guests shall appear.

Scene 6

Steven and Treelo announce to the viewer that the guests are here now. It's two former members of the gang, Dana and Nicole. They appear joyfully
    greeting their friends with hugs all around.
    Afterwards Steven asks the viewer to be here for the next part of the cruise and Treelo announces the sponsors.
  17. Bill Bubble Guy

We're doing a very good job Kathy. Are we not? :D
  18. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 8
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 3
    Sponsors:p and 2

Scene 1
    In the morning Steven wakes up and welcomes the viewer and tells them that two former members of zoey101 came back last night so the gang is still sleeping so i decided to give you a tour of the cruise ship

Scene 2
    Muppet show's Janice and Floyd introduce the letter P and the number 2

Scene 3
    Steven Starts the tour of the cruise ship

that's the 3 scenes.
  19. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 8
    Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 3
    Sponsors:p and 2

Scene 1
    In the morning Steven wakes up and welcomes the viewer and tells them that two former members of zoey101 came back last night so the gang is still sleeping so i decided to give you a tour of the cruise ship

Scene 2
    Muppet show's Janice and Floyd introduce the letter P and the number 2

Scene 3
    Steven Starts the tour of the cruise ship

Scene 4

Steven shows the viewer the dining are of the ship. The Swedish Chef has been preparing Pizza and Potato salad for lunch today with Pavlova with Peaches and Pears for dessert. And there are 2 of each course for everybody.

Scene 5

Back at Sesame Street Big Bird sits in his nest imagining what might have happened if he had been able to go on the cruise with the gang. His daydreams somehow or other involve the letter P and the number 2

Scene 6

Steven shows the viewer the recreation hall and explains some of the activities available for their entertainment. Floyd and Janice reappear and say hello to Steven. They chat until Steven realizes it's time to say good-bye. Floyd and Janice announce the sponsors and Steven promises the tour will continue.

Episode 9 is up next
  20. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Episode 9
    Title:Sesame Street cruise Part 4
    Sponsors:M and 18

Scene 1
    Steven welcomes the viewers and tells them that zoey101 gang are having their prom on the cruiseship and me and the electric mayhem are perfoming a song for the gang at the prom so stay tuned

Scene 2
    Big Bird misses the gang and introduces the letter M and the number 18

Scene 3
    Steven and the gang get ready for the prom

that's the 3 scenes.