The New Sesame Street Outlines

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes I understand Kathy and I have the other three scenes ready to PM you.
Incidentally I know you said that from now on we were going to use voice over characters to announce the sponsors at the end but I hope you don't mind, I thought for the theme of this episode it could work best the other way. You'll see what I mean in my PM.

kathy26

Reaction score
Episode 3
Title:Lola,Zoey,And Quinn pretend to be cheerleaders for today
Sponsors:B,M,4

Scene 1
The Girls welcomes the viewer and they them they're going to be cheerleaders and they cheer out the letter B
Scene 2
Steven And Scooter go to hoopers store to have lunch while the cheerleaders keep on practicing
Scene 3
Scooter ask the cheerleaders to help him with the letter M

Scene 4
Bert and Ernie come along and compliment the girls about how great they're sounding. Steven and Scooter agree and then Maria and Gabi appear with lemonade and cake for everybody's afternoon tea break.

Scene 5
Bill the Bubble Guy appears and asks if he can assist the girls with the number 4. Nobody objects so the girls all cheer 1, 2, 3, 4 while Bill blows bubbles at each count and they cheer Yay while Bill dances excitedly.

Scene 6
It is now time to say good-bye so Steven prepares to lead the girls through their final cheering.
Steven says "Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letters.."
The girls cheer B as Scooter holds up a B
Steven leads them on. "Aaaand.."
The girls cheer M as Ernie holds up an M
Steven continues "And by the number..."
The girls cheer 4 as Bert holds up a 4
Maria and Gabi hold up a Sesame Street sign between them as Steven concludes "Sesame Street is a production of..."
The girls cheer "the Children's Television Workshop. Yaaaaaaay" while Bill hold up a Children's Television Workshop sign right in front of them and blows bubbles.

episode 4 is coming up next.

kathy26

Reaction score
for these episodes were going have the sponsors read out by the person who introduces the letter of the day and number of day oh by the way were going to use one letter and one number for the sponsor reading ok here the next episode.

also use 6 scenes ok

Episode 4
Title:stick_out_tongue:ool Party
Sponsors:H,5

Scene 1
Lola welcomes the viewer and tells them she's having a pool party and everyone is invited

Scene 2
Telly and Baby Bear introduce the letter H and the number 5

Scene 3
Lola invites Steven,Zoey,Chase,Quinn,Scooter,Elmo and Treelo to her pool party

here are the first three scenes.

kathy26

Reaction score
Episode 4
Title:stick_out_tongue:ool Party
Sponsors:H,5

Scene 1
Lola welcomes the viewer and tells them she's having a pool party and everyone is invited

Scene 2
Telly and Baby Bear introduce the letter H and the number 5

Scene 3
Lola invites Steven,Zoey,Chase,Quinn,Scooter,Elmo and Treelo to her pool party
Scene 4
Big Bird joins Telly and Baby Bear in talking more about H and 5

Scene 5
Lola invites Susan, Gordon, Maria, Luis, Gabi, Miles, Bert, Ernie and Bill the Bubble Guy and asks them to help spread the word about the pool party to everybody else.
Oscar only agrees to come because there will be all his favourite grouch food for him, such as cucumber ripple ice cream and sardine cake.

Scene 6
Everybody arrives at the pool party and enjoys themselves. Big Bird comes with Telly and Baby Bear. Telly and Baby Bear say together. "Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letter H and the number 5."
Everybody continues to splash around and enjoy themselves and Lola's voice-over says "Sesame Street is a production of the Children's Television Workship."

episode 5 is up next.

kathy26

Reaction score
here is the fifth episode
Episode 5
Title:Sleepover At Big Bird's nest
Sponsors:big_grin: and 13

there are 6 scenes
i got a great idea i'll do an episode i'll do the first 3 scenes in the next episode ok
Scene 1
Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them that he and snuffy and big bird are having a sleepover at his nest
Scene 2
The Count introduce the letter D and the number 13
Scene 3
Big Bird gets ready for his sleepover with Snuffy And Steven
Scene 4
Steven,Snuffy,And Big Bird are ready for their sleepover and a play a game
Scene 5
Hoots the owl plays a Lullaby for Snuffy,Steven,And Big Bird
Scene 6
The Lullaby music is still playing as the count annouces the sponsors and there is full credit crawl

that's the fifth episode and here comes the next episode

kathy26

Reaction score
this first part episode has 6 scenes
this a special 5 part episode
Episode 6
Title:Sesame Street Cruise Part 1
Sponsors:G, R, 6

Scene 1
Steven welcomes the viewer and tells them exciting news he and the rest of gang are going away on a cruise ship to perform a stage show so has to get pack but i have a surprise for zoey101 and me and treelo are going to tell you Treelo tells them that 2 mystery visitors are going to be on the cruise ship but the zoey101 gang so we will tell you in the next episode ok
Scene 2
Steven And Treelo introduce the letters G,R and the number 6
Scene 3
The gang gets ready for the cruise

they are first three scenes.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Your sleepover episode was very good Kathy. :big_grin:

This cruise idea is a challenge. But I think it'll be lots of fun. I'll work on my three scenes and remember to leave it open for the next episode. :excited: