The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have to go to last period for another week. The class that I am taking during that time is really boring right now and believe it or not, it was supposed to end next week.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Whelp. I knew this was coming. Another big snowstorm is heading our way starting tonight and into tomorrow which happens to be April Fools Day. Not good. Just make this snow stop already. We do not need snow especially in April.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Everything (even school and work) went wrong today. Nothing went right at all and I don't know why.

Oh. And the fact that it snowed earlier this morning instead of the afternoon like the snow was supposed to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UConn Lady Huskies just lost their first game after winning 111 straight, eliminated by Mississippi State 66 to 64 in OT. Especially when UConn had a chance to win after getting two free throws and the ball following a Flagrant 1 foul called on Miss State, tied it at 64 and then turned over the ball, losing at the very buzzer.

Now I has to wait until next year for the Ladybug Picnic song for Gino and the girls. :grr:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Already, my iPod Touch is starting to act up again and I just got a whole bunch of apps too.

I really want a new device right now because of this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Last period was just really boring again today. Let Drawing & Composition 1 end already. Geez.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Just spent ten minutes fighting with a bottle of champagne. YES, I do know how to open it properly. It's just not cooperating.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just spent ten minutes fighting with a bottle of champagne. YES, I do know how to open it properly. It's just not cooperating.

Next time, just sabre it. That'll teach tha stupid bottle who's the boss. :concern: