The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right now I've been prescribed a low-grade pain killer to take on an as-needed basis, and a steroid that I have to take when I eat, otherwise it will tear up my stomach.

But I'm going to try to see my chiropractor tomorrow, if nothing else, to get an adjustment.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's been nothing but horrible weather for the past two weeks. Every single day is nothing but clouds and overcast and there just hasn't been any sun out at all.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Right now I've been prescribed a low-grade pain killer to take on an as-needed basis, and a steroid that I have to take when I eat, otherwise it will tear up my stomach.

But I'm going to try to see my chiropractor tomorrow, if nothing else, to get an adjustment.
Hope that's helpful. I've heard the ailment is exceedingly painful.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is. This isn't my worst case of it, but the first time I got it (a couple of years ago or so), I had to deal with it for weeks, and after it got better, to this day my outer three toes on my right foot still don't like they're supposed to.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, a crappy start at work again. I was collecting a urine sample outside of the clinic I work at because I saw blood, but as I tried to get a sample, the dog scooted away from me and the leash slipped out of my hand! I couldn't believe it happened again! She ran into the parking lot and I tried to catch her, but no success! Then my co-workers came out and helped me out. Thankfully, the dog never got near the street and my co-workers caught her safely. I was mortified that it happened again! I feel one more mistake that severe again and it's a one way ticket back to the unemployment line!

And as if that wasn't enough, after I gave a dog a bath, he started having for lack of a better term, "the runs". So I had to clean it up as best as I could with water.

The day ended with a lot of running around and getting stuff done on time!
I got done at a good time luckily, but I really hate when I get crappy days at work!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, a crappy start at work again. I was collecting a urine sample outside of the clinic I work at because I saw blood, but as I tried to get a sample, the dog scooted away from me and the leash slipped out of my hand! I couldn't believe it happened again! She ran into the parking lot and I tried to catch her, but no success! Then my co-workers came out and helped me out. Thankfully, the dog never got near the street and my co-workers caught her safely. I was mortified that it happened again! I feel one more mistake that severe again and it's a one way ticket back to the unemployment line!

And as if that wasn't enough, after I gave a dog a bath, he started having for lack of a better term, "the runs". So I had to clean it up as best as I could with water.

The day ended with a lot of running around and getting stuff done on time!
I got done at a good time luckily, but I really hate when I get crappy days at work!
Sorry to hear that happened to you.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I went out of my way during my free time to help a relative write up a resume, draft up a cover letter, fill out several job applications and even make them a LinkedIn page when, it comes out the other day that he deleted all of these things, then suddenly expected me to make him copies for something and when my printer ran out of ink, the jerk didn't even offer me any money over it when I've made him SEVERAL copies over the last few months; it's saddening how even your own family doesn't appreciate anything :/