1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

It was a joke based on the Twitter responses DiGornio gave to Papa John's...calm down:rolleyes:

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Calm down? I wasn't even lashing out at you.

3. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Well, the moving process just got worse! Now the closing date on the new house is on November 9th!!! This time the problem is the paperwork from the stupid mortgage company is falling behind and last night and this morning, my parents are having huge arguments about it! Frankly, I’m sick of it! I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up getting a divorce because of this! Their fighting is making me very upset, so upset that I cried! I think they’re still fighting even as I speak! This whole thing is a total nightmare when it really shouldn’t be!!!

4. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

My cat attacked my arm last night (she was in one of her "playful" moods), and then I knocked over a 3-D cat puzzle and I have to put it back together again.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Going for a walk in the woods today and seeing some trees knocked down from the big storm last weekend. :(

Always tears me to see a tree knocked over.

6. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Sh*t man. That isn't nice. Hopefully things will turn round for you and your family and the move gets completed

7. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Thanks. Things between my parents have cooled off now. Huge fights between them are pretty rare, when they do happen, it’s really upsetting and I always worry about the possibility of them splitting up over a huge fight. It’s the whole process is aggravating and all of us have had it! The closing date on the house has been changed 4 or 5 times! Then we deal with the stupid realtor who keeps changing it because of the stupid builders and now the mortgage company is screwing up! We’ve been screwed over more than enough times over a freaking house in PA!!! It really shouldn’t be this complicated and frustrating!

When I eventually move out, I’ll have to remind myself to never get the realtor we have now.

8. DramaQueenMokey

My bad, I misinterpreted your comment.

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I happened to screw up my phone again by putting apps I don't even use on it, so now my phone is at the Verizon store right now getting fixed.

And everything happened to be erased off it, so now I have to start all over again with the apps.

10. MikaelaMuppet

I got the rest of the bad news about my phone, and let's just say that I refuse to discuss it. If anyone wants to know more about this, please feel free to private message me.

11. LittleJerry92

So, I went on eBay to see if Mike Nelson hand-made jumpsuits were still available (there's a fellow MST fan who makes Tom Servo and Crow T Robot puppets, both of which I have through very expensive prices; thank God I know how to take care of them) as well as Dr. Forrester lab coats, TV's Frank lab coats, and Joel and Mike jumpsuits in red and blue respectfully. I have a Forrester lab coat as well as a Joel jumpsuit with the Gizmonic Institute hat and wanted to get a Frank lab coat in XL and a Mike Nelson jumpsuit in an XL. Looks like that's no longer the case. :(

Makes me disappointed cause I really wanted to go as Mike Nelson for a future comic Con event (I was aiming for 2019 since I'm going as Luigi this year and Negan next year) and I'd only need to get a blonde wig as well. I'd hate to find out if he's pretty much just discontinuing the costumes all together cause I've done alot of great business with this guy.

12. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

We're back to standard time, which means less daylight. It's only 8 pm and I'm already sleepy!

13. D'Snowth

This should be in the smile thread. :p Besides, I already went back over a week ago; the rest of you mindless sheep still following outdated Bush-era policies are way behind. :p :p :p

14. D'Snowth

Reading about a toddler with a dairy allergy dying from being fed a grilled cheese sandwich. Just . . . no words.

15. LittleJerry92

Sadly, half the Walking Dead cast had to cancel RI comic Con because of filming. :(

D*** you to heck, AMC.

16. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

My dad keeps playing Tom Petty songs in the other room and I'm seriously holding back tears right now because of his passing a while back. It's kind of too soon for me to listen to him right now.

17. DramaQueenMokey

A couple of my friends keep sending me Injustice 2 trailers with the latest DLC characters which, are some of my favorite characters EVER (ninja turtles) and well, they forget that I can't play because I have no systems anymore :( they don't mean any harm but, it just hurt because it makes me sad that I'll probably never get back the things I had to leave in my dad's house when he threw me out. Besides, he probably threw all my stuff out or sold it on eBay :(

18. MikaelaMuppet

I need to start getting some physical activity because I gained 15 pounds since my last doctor’s appointment.

Which means I have to start exercising (running, using the treadmill).

19. LittleJerry92

Shiva died in the new Walking Dead episode. :(

R.I.P. CGI tiger.

20. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Awh, that sucks. I don't watch the show but I know who Shiva is from clips/screenshots I've seen of her in various pop culture related videos on YouTube. I honestly thought she was real at first, the CGI was that convincing.