1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's not just Trump or his so-called "Administration," this was a problem even with Obama in Office; the big difference was that Obama tried to do something about it, but Republicans held majority of House, Congress, and Senate, and they wouldn't let him do anything about it, because of all the, "OBUMMER'S CUMIN 2 TAK R GUNZ AWAY!!! HE DA WURST PREZADENT EVA!!!"

2. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I don't feel good. I've got a cough and my throat hurts (pain level on a scale of 1-10, I give it about a 3, except when I swallow, and then I give it a five). I went to bed at 9:30pm because I felt yucko. It is now 1:30 in the morning and I haven't been able to fall asleep and it's making me crazy!

3. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Gained weight yet again! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! I gained 10 pounds back since losing weight! I exercise often, I try to watch what I eat and I still gain weight.

I look like I haven’t gained weight (sort of), but the scale says otherwise. I failed miserably at keeping the weight off!

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I think I just woke up feeling sick. Great.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Not really frown but um...

When I was in the Apple store, the guy next to me smelled horrible. :grouchy:

It doesn't help with how hot it gets in there.

6. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I've got a cold that's kicking my butt, and my voice is nearly gone.

7. MikaelaMuppet

The fact that I’m having a hard time with uploading files.

8. MikaelaMuppet

Oh dear. I just got an upsetting email from Archive.org a few minutes ago.

9. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

What was the email?

10. MikaelaMuppet

I’ll send you a PM.

11. Any Del

Ok

12. MikaelaMuppet

Sent.

13. LittleJerry92

So I went to a pizzeria for dinner I've always wanted to go to in a town near my own hometown.

Got a buffalo chicken ranch sub. I was pretty dissatisfied with the quality, mostly the bread. Just had a very old, chewy texture to it.

14. Any Del

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

Yup.

Any Del likes this.
  16. LittleJerry92

To be honest,

Seeing more news articles on my former friend Danny's incident from this week. It really shows how politics just ruins people's personalities. :smirk:

You know what also kinda made me mad? The fact that there are Democrats/liberals in the comments section wishing he actually succeeded.

17. D'Snowth

As I've been saying, Trump has brought out the worst in people on both sides of the political spectrum, and all points in between. I can't make it much clearer than that.

18. LittleJerry92

You're not wrong to be honest.

Donald Trump made me an extreme right conservative in 2016, and I'm glad I since have changed my ways.

I actually ended up unfriending an old friend yesterday who was actually a real smart *** with me when he found out I said I was voting for Trump on the elections day. For some reason, I decided not to unfriend the guy until just yesterday. Probably cause my brain was reminding me of the incident, so I just thought "you know what? I don't know why I still have this guy as a friend, even if I don't like Trump anymore." And the rest is self explanatory

19. D'Snowth

Still, that in and of itself makes me frown, to think friendships and even families are being severed because of politics.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  20. LittleJerry92

Nah, I feel the same. I lost a friend from Landmark because of politics (but in fairness, he was becoming a real douche). I only unfriended this guy because of his smart Alec attitude he gave me that day.