1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I meant hating everyone equally.... especially those you love. :p

Old Thunder likes this.
  2. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

That’s terrible! And to not be believed or listened to on top of that, that’s worse! I hope things are looking up for you after that.

My family and I went through something like that years ago during my senior year of high school. My brother got in trouble in school a lot, mainly because, from what I’m beginning to understand, he’s gets so overwhelmed easily because of his Asperger’s and got aggressive with others. When he got in trouble with resource officers, it’s worse. It was so embarrassing for me because he was a freshman at my high school! One day, it was the last straw for the officers. They were very close to arresting him and threatened to shackle him!

Then the officers had the audacity to lie to my parents as to why they were doing horrible things to my brother. I just think they didn’t care about my brother’s special needs and they just wanted him gone. That’s how I came to a realization that even when I was bullied in school and even if I told someone, they never would have done anything for me.

3. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

I'm feeling ok, but seriously this is why I hate the U.S.A. Just had a nightmare last night... The same happened to my cousin 6 months ago. It was just him and his little brother at home and my cousin hear a knock on his door and boom 20 Caucasian officers plus 1 African American and 1 Puerto Rican had guns drawn on my cousin because they heard about some firearm in his apartment. But that was all his brother's stupidity because he was bored and decided to call 911 telling them some story about a firearm.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

All that for nothing. Now I’m not getting a new phone case anymore.

:sigh:

5. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

6. MikaelaMuppet

I’ll just use another case in the meantime.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That . . . honestly sounds like a crowded theater before a show starts.

9. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Really?

''HELLO PRARIE DAWN HERE''

10. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

You're thinking of The Muppet Movie.

11. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I’ve been gaining weight back slowly but surely. After losing around 25 pounds and weighing around 125 pounds, now I weigh 134 pounds!

I can’t believe it! I feel like a failure because of that. I’ve been exercising like normal and trying to watch what I eat and this happens! If someone ever says it’s my own fault, they’re probably right.:cry:

12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'd kill to be 134 pounds.

13. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Last time I weighed 134 pounds was 1986. That was 32 years and 60 pounds ago!

14. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I'ts raining, and I am incredibly cranky for some reason.

15. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Active Member

iMovie. My god. I don't know if it's my computer (which is relatively new) or this most recent version of iMovie, but it takes forever to load and everytime I go under the "transitions" tab it freezes. :grouchy::grr:

16. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

a feud triangle between 3 members here (including me) that happened tonight.

[​IMG]

boy oh boy do i have a migraine

17. LittleJerry92

Bummer. :smirk: well I do hope the best.

18. LittleJerry92

To be honest, been a minorly long day for myself as well.

I hate that you have to be up early to make an appointment with the Apple store when you walk in. It wouldn't be ******* frustrating if when you called them, you weren't just speaking to an automated robot voice system.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Not me I hope.

20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

He said a triangle, as in three specific people. Unless you were involved in any arguments with him recently, no he's not talking about you.
    Oh dear, that's never fun :sympathy: