The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a new friend yesterday at work and she happens to be a Christian just like me.
That's great to hear. Most of my close friends are Christians as well, I do have some friends that don't believe in God though. We all get along just fine because we usually don't talk about easily debatable things religion, politics, and Star Wars prequels together. Just kidding about that last one lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dog Buster being cute. I walked outside earlier today and saw him all snuggled up with the cat, repeatedly licking her as she purred loudly. He is one of the sweetest and most loving dogs I've ever known. Most dogs don't really like cats very much, Buster LOVES them! It's adorable.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That's great to hear. Most of my close friends are Christians as well, I do have some friends that don't believe in God though. We all get along just fine because we usually don't talk about easily debatable things religion, politics, and Star Wars prequels together. Just kidding about that last one lol.
Yes it is great.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got my online friend Yellow-Spider-Kitty hooked on those Wilkins and Wontkinz commercials today. What can I say? I love introducing my fellow millennials to Jim Henson's early and more obscure works. Everyone deserves to see the genius of Jim Henson at least once in their lives.
Everybody should at least see something by Jim Henson in their lives, not just the obscure works.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's been announced that the next entry in the Scooby-Doo DTV (Direct-to-Video) franchise, #29, to be released on February 5 2019 is titled Scooby-Doo! and The Curse of the 13th Ghost. Why does this make me happy/excited? Because it will finally bring closure to the 1985 animated series The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo which was cancelled before the final episode was produced/aired.

Yes, Maurice LeMarch will reprise his role as Vincent Van Ghoul after having voiced the character in his prior appearances in the series Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated where he was a local Crystal Cove celebrity/monster movie actor instead of the actual warlock that the character was originally created as when voiced by Vincent Price in The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.

No news yet on whether Scrappy-Doo and/or Flim-Flam will appear as well, though given the intense bordering on enmitous dislike of either or both characters from the SD community I'd doubt it.