The new What Made You Smile Today thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This:
It's unbelievable how well Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" fits for this Smash Bros. Ultimate trailer. Homestly, this fan-made version of the trailer makes me even more hyped for it than the original version! :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No news yet on whether Scrappy-Doo and/or Flim-Flam will appear as well, though given the intense bordering on enmitous dislike of either or both characters from the SD community I'd doubt it.
Flim Flam is actually in the trailer, but he's a teenager/adult now. How MUCH of a presence in the movie he'll have is hard to say. at least, I'm assuming this character that is dressed similar to him with the same color scheme is him. No sign of scrappy though.

But yeah I am actually really interested in this one. 13 Ghosts was weirdly enough my favorite of the scooby series when I was a kid.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that tidbit Sarge, I'm wondering if Bogle and Weird will also appear as it'll be interesting to see how half of the Scoobies deal with the reveal of this period of their career to Fred and Velma. And of course I'm waiting to find out who/what the final escapee from the Chest of Demons will be.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hearing people call it the DMV is kinda weird to me, because here in Michigan, it's called the Secretary of State.
the...dmv is the department of motor vehicles where people get their drivers license
the secretary of state is a person
whut :confused:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Detective Pikachu. He looks adorable and he's voiced by Ryan Reynolds a.k.a. Deadpool/The Green Lantern. What's not to like!?