The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
BETH! said:
“Destination: Baby!" burst out Robin which made everyone laugh when they remembered a long ago adventure they had been on.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <GLOMP!>

<Ahem> THANK YOU! And I'll go finish reading now. WHEEE!

Edit: <ahem> Well now. That was awesome.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, Alexander's from Jazzmines! Very thoughtful of them to think of him!
And thank you for this wonderful series! Although I do tend to be rather spotty in my reviews, know that iI always read and love everything you write!

I wonder what will come next, and even though you're done with the official Rowlf and Wanda stories, will we still see her from time to time in your future muppet stories?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... Seems that squeeer missed the reference to another of her currently unfinished stories.

Alexander happens to be the man who runs Jazzmin's, the night clubwhere Wanda originally worked at. Not sure to call him a chef, so I won't. He was the one Wanda first confided in when returning to Minnesota in this particular tale, which got the ball rolling on all the others who cornered her and gave her advice on going back toHensonville to talk to Rowlf about why she fled.

If I missed something, I'm sure Beth'll post and tell us.
Thanks again for the great series of stories big cousin.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes indeed, Alexander from Jazzmines. :smile:

Oh and yes, if I write any future fan fics, Wanda will be present, it's just that the story won't be focussing on her and Rowlf anymore.

Although I think my next fan fic may be related to our favorite famous street, but don't get excited yet.

Skye

Reaction score
Awwww wow! Yay! What a wonderful, sweet and heart-warming ending. I loved it! And I loved the whole story! Beautiful job, Beth. :smile:

I've had so much fun reading all of your Rowlf and Wanda stories, Beth. And while I am sad to see these end, I really look forward to any other stories you have in store for us in the future. I know I will love them, too! :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, awesome story Sissy! I just finally finished it and WOW it's just....man, it's EPIC. Really great....everything. Sorry I can't really expound on it further but my brain is kinda borked from everything the last few days and I've got work tomorrow so I need my sleep.

Again, great epic story, Sissy. Will possibly do somewhat detailed-ness at a later time, maybe not. =D

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
SISSY! Where have you been, I have missed you! I'm so glad you liked the story, I kept thinking of your Sadie's Stories when I kept adding another addition to mine. :smile:

Java

Reaction score
Oh, wow! I'm so sorry I missed this as it was going on. Wow. This was great!

Oh, thanks for the dedication!

Thanks for being such a dedicated reader yourself!