The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I haven't really noticed that myself. He's done a lot of standard reviews lately.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Admittedly, as much as I love Doug, the reviews have seemed somewhat tired lately... they haven't quite as funny as they usually are or could be, but the unfortunate thing is eventually, the well does dry up and such.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Admittedly, as much as I love Doug, the reviews have seemed somewhat tired lately... they haven't quite as funny as they usually are or could be, but the unfortunate thing is eventually, the well does dry up and such.
I think his reviews are still very funny; I haven't noticed any down turn. It's just that there's only so many bad movies from that time period that are worthy of review, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funny thing is, it seems like a majority of what he reviews that are considered 'bad" have been movies and such that I really like and enjoy, so there's potential he could review some other popular movies that are unusual, like I've been dying for him to review Pee-wee's Big Adventure... the live-action version of Pipi Longstocking could stand a thrashing as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See I liked both of those, lol. :stick_out_tongue:
So did I, but what I'm saying is, the irony is that even though he only reviews "bad" movies, a majority of what he has reviewed are movies that I actually did like and thought were good movies, which is why there are a number of movies I think would be perfect for a Nostalgia Critic review, because of how unusual they are, but probably never will because they actually are considered good movies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So did I, but what I'm saying is, the irony is that even though he only reviews "bad" movies, a majority of what he has reviewed are movies that I actually did like and thought were good movies, which is why there are a number of movies I think would be perfect for a Nostalgia Critic review, because of how unusual they are, but probably never will because they actually are considered good movies.
Ohhh OK. Yeah in that case there's just so many movies to go through, eventually he usually has gotten to the ones I wanted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thing I find interesting is that Doug seems to be the only white guy that I know of who actually pronounces the word "aunt" the way it's spelled... or maybe it's a regional thing, I dunno, do most people in the north and midwest pronounce it that way?