The Official Indiana Jones IV Thread

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I don't think there's any movie I'm looking forward to more than this one. Indy rides again! Bring it on! I'll probably bring my Adventure Kermit to the premiere.

:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, downtown New Haven is a mockup of what it looked like in the 1950s (a lot of the old buildings are still standing, and have been touched up by the Hollywood pros). 50s-era cars line the street.

This past week, Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart, Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw and Co. arrived at the airport where my uncle works (he says everyone, especially Spielberg and Capshaw, were very nice). Harrison's been spotted around the city and has been friendly with the residents who live nearby. He even eats in local restaurants, amongst the public (instead of say, being cooped up in his hotel room, or having the restaurants closed so he could eat in private).

Gah, I wish I could have made it to the auditions!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, that's so cool.

Some more news - a line of Legos based on all of the Indiana Jones movies, including this installment, are being developed. I think the first few sets will be released this year.

sesameguy

Reaction score
This past week, Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart, Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw and Co. arrived at the airport where my uncle works (he says everyone, especially Spielberg and Capshaw, were very nice). Harrison's been spotted around the city and has been friendly with the residents who live nearby. He even eats in local restaurants, amongst the public (instead of say, being cooped up in his hotel room, or having the restaurants closed so he could eat in private).
That's neat - I'd enjoy meeting Kate Capshaw! :smile: She's certainly a highlight of "Temple of Doom."

And Steven Spielberg fans take note: There will be a new documentary about Spielberg on Turner Classic Movies on July 9. I'll definitely try to tune in!

sesameguy

Reaction score
Some more news - a line of Legos based on all of the Indiana Jones movies, including this installment, are being developed. I think the first few sets will be released this year.
I wonder if they're going to release any Lego sets from the new movie before it actually comes out! As "Star Wars" fans know, George Lucas is pretty good at keeping things a secret in his films until just before the movie comes out. We'll see!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
That's neat - I'd enjoy meeting Kate Capshaw! :smile: She's certainly a highlight of "Temple of Doom."

And Steven Spielberg fans take note: There will be a new documentary about Spielberg on Turner Classic Movies on July 9. I'll definitely try to tune in!
What time does it come on? I have rehearsal from 6:30 to 9:30. I imagine it starts before 9, but do you know if it'll be aired again?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, downtown New Haven is a mockup of what it looked like in the 1950s (a lot of the old buildings are still standing, and have been touched up by the Hollywood pros). 50s-era cars line the street.

Gah, I wish I could have made it to the auditions!
Wow! That too cool for words!:smile: