The Official Indiana Jones IV Thread

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I wonder if they're going to release any Lego sets from the new movie before it actually comes out! As "Star Wars" fans know, George Lucas is pretty good at keeping things a secret in his films until just before the movie comes out. We'll see!
I'm getting my wallet ready. If there's a Last Crusade set with the temple of the grail (the treasury building from Petra), I think my little geeky brain will explode!

:excited:

sesameguy

Reaction score
What time does it come on? I have rehearsal from 6:30 to 9:30. I imagine it starts before 9, but do you know if it'll be aired again?
It's on at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. (Pacific time) on TCM. I'm guessing you may be able to catch the second showing, but you'll have to check the listings in your area to be sure. Sadly, it looks like it's only on July 9. I'm guessing they'll rerun it at a later date, but it isn't in their listings for any other day as of yet. TCM has actually produced documentaries about many filmmakers, including Charlie Chaplin & Woody Allen among others.

http://www.tcmdb.com/title/title.jsp?stid=668578

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
That's neat - I'd enjoy meeting Kate Capshaw! :smile: She's certainly a highlight of "Temple of Doom."
My uncle said Kate Capshaw was so nice and sweet to him, very down-to-earth, as was Spielberg.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It's on at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. (Pacific time) on TCM. I'm guessing you may be able to catch the second showing, but you'll have to check the listings in your area to be sure. Sadly, it looks like it's only on July 9. I'm guessing they'll rerun it at a later date, but it isn't in their listings for any other day as of yet. TCM has actually produced documentaries about many filmmakers, including Charlie Chaplin & Woody Allen among others.

http://www.tcmdb.com/title/title.jsp?stid=668578
TCM just aired an excellent 2-part documentary on Brando.

I'm sure the Spielberg docu will run again.

8:00 pm - Spielberg on Spielberg
9:30 pm - Jaws
12:00 am - Spielberg on Spielberg
1:30 am - Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Personally my favorite Spielberg film is his first theatrical feature, The Sugarland Express (1974) with Goldie Hawn and William Atherton (The Day of the Locust, Ghostbusters).

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
TCM just aired an excellent 2-part documentary on Brando.

I'm sure the Spielberg docu will run again.

8:00 pm - Spielberg on Spielberg
9:30 pm - Jaws
12:00 am - Spielberg on Spielberg
1:30 am - Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Personally my favorite Spielberg film is his first theatrical feature, The Sugarland Express (1974) with Goldie Hawn and William Atherton (The Day of the Locust, Ghostbusters).
Excellent! I'll make it home in time for the second airing.

One of my favorite Spielberg flicks is Duel. It actually reminds me a lot of the Coens' first movie, Blood Simple.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Excellent! I'll make it home in time for the second airing.

One of my favorite Spielberg flicks is Duel. It actually reminds me a lot of the Coens' first movie, Blood Simple.
Yep, Duel is a classic. It's been referred to by critics as "Jaws on Wheels."

Duel was actually a TV movie that aired in 1971. It ran about 75 minutes without commercials. A couple years later, Universal decided to release it as a feature overseas, so Spielberg came back and shot about 15 additional minutes to pad it out. This is the version that's available on cable and DVD today.