the Pepe action figure!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Jamie, yes i saw your meun yesterday, i actualy saw the menu change right before my eyes because i clicked back on the page then. It's very neat, Pepe flies by, but even so i wouldn't want the figure any smaller.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I'm also a fan of the Uncle Deadly in series 7, not to push marvin out completlely but deadly's got more presonalty and a cooler looking sculpt.
Couldnt agree more.

Btw, when Toy Fare rolls around I'll post up the comparison shot of big pupiled mouth agape Pepe versus corrected pupil/mouth closed Pepe(and ye shall see which one has a better likeness)^_^

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zack

Thanx. But what I was saying is that the neck is longer in that picture. Pepe has a long neck. I wasn't discussing the scale of the rest of the figure. You seemed to take issue with neck size. Glad you enjoyed the meny. Pepe almost didn't make it in. :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I know what your was saying, i just mixed up my typing, i ment that if Pepe's neck was smaller in real form, and say they did make pepe's neck too long (which they didn't) shorting the neck would make the figure smaller, and that it's a small figure to begin with i wouldn't want it any smaller, i want it bigger!:big_grin:

I was just comparing the figure with the one photo only, not really my own thoughts, as pepe is leaning forward in that picture as it was a bad example to compare with.

I get what your say, i just tend to mix up my typing with what i am trying to say, i do that with writing too, i want to say one thing but it come out in another way. i confuse people a lot with it, it's one of my week points, i feel bad about.

but no worries.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool. I actually may have even shortened Pepe's neck on the image above. I don't remember. Maybe not, but I have altered things before.

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Maybe this could be the start of a cuddly but grotesque Muppet line! You could have Uncle Deadly, Scred, and the Chamberlin Skeksis! LOL
i would absolutely love any and all skeksis figures! i would give my right arm for skeksis (and/or mystic) figures.... i was somewhat impressed with the gelphling figures, but i thought they could have been to a better likeness. but actually i heard they were made from original drawings (just a rumor). but anyway, back to the point.... i would also love to see uncle deadly, scred, and chamberlin skeksis

dlphntat

Reaction score
I didn't get the email.

How do I find iout if they sent it to me, or if they have the wrong address?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by SNLIM
i would absolutely love any and all skeksis figures! i would give my right arm for skeksis (and/or mystic) figures.... i was somewhat impressed with the gelphling figures, but i thought they could have been to a better likeness. but actually i heard they were made from original drawings (just a rumor). but anyway, back to the point.... i would also love to see uncle deadly, scred, and chamberlin skeksis
Its an abomination that we have everything from Osbourne, Lttle Nicky, HR Pufifnstuff, Big Trouble in Little china, horror movie Mcfarlane, and everything else optioned into figures...but NO freaking Dark Crystal figures(and no those Hasbro 1982 prototypes or crummy Side Show 12" dolls dont count) I drool just at the prospect of a Palisades Dark Crystal line. Im actually surprised they didnt aquire the licence...since this is vastly more realistic than say them getting Sesame or Fraggle Rock. I guarantee that if they aquire another JHC property it would be Dark Crystal. Just imagine, SKEKSIS figures...I cannot stress enough how much these would rock.

I also would have a Skeksis make a background cameo in the new Fox Muppetshow, but then again Im insane:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Palisades and Henson both want to make the DC figures. The issue is that they can't get enough retailers on board. I don't see why not. I find it sad that companies don't realize the power of the Dark Crystal in niche circles. At least limited run sculptures would sell. Maybe even more than Muppet busts IMHO.