The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh, repeat it again, I /dare/ you. *Holds tissues behind back just in case*

Oh, also, I'm getting the Jim Henson Funeral DVD soon and I heard Richard was in it...has anybody seen it yet?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh man....*is tearing up* He does seem to remind me so much of my Uncle Dave. He's just so awesome. I've never met Richard in my life, but somehow....I feel like I have.

I showed my Uncle Dave my book, or rather the stratch copy, and he loves it! He can't wait to read it when it gets published too! *grabs a tissue* I'm so excited!

Edit'd: I've NEVER seen the funeral. And I've always wanted too. I wish I had something to trade for it. I have no way of copying/ripping anything that I own. Cause I've got nearly 6 1/2 hours of Muppet Babies on VHS, but no way to transfer it.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Oh man....*is tearing up* He does seem to remind me so much of my Uncle Dave. He's just so awesome. I've never met Richard in my life, but somehow....I feel like I have.

Edit'd: I've NEVER seen the funeral. And I've always wanted too. I wish I had something to trade for it. I have no way of copying/ripping anything that I own. Cause I've got nearly 6 1/2 hours of Muppet Babies on VHS, but no way to transfer it.

Same here...there's just something that seems vaguely familiar about him. My dad lived in New Jersey just one year before Richard was born, so there's always the possibility that they met or something, and then some freak genetic chance instilled the memory in my brain by acccident, but...that's impossible, so probably not. :smirk:

Well I won the funeral, so I'll let you guys know what his part was and stuff. :excited:

And about the VHS stuff...I've had to do a couple of school projects by taking things off of VHS, and if you hook your camera to the back of the VCR, and, if you have a digital camera, push this special button, it'll record onto your camera. Unless it's copyright protected, in which you are screwed. :eek:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
My library has both Of Muppets And Men (book) and Jim Henson: The Works, so I check them out all the time. In the bonus features of the first season of Fraggle Rock Richard talks a little about Jr Gorgs voice. I can do a pretty good Scooter.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:

I showed my Uncle Dave my book, or rather the stratch copy, and he loves it! He can't wait to read it when it gets published too! *grabs a tissue* I'm so excited!

Hey, I've got an Uncle Dave, too, out near San Francisco. He, however, is nothing like Richard Hunt. Sure, he's a comedian, too, but of a different sort.

My folks and their respective families all come from north/north central Jersey, too (I was born in Alaska but I'm considered a Jersey girl too, kind of), and we're a large, loud, crazy goof-off family, so I've got that in common with Richard.

As for the funeral...I've never seen it. I didn't even know it was out on video.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD Everybody has an Uncle Dave apperently. He lives in Pennslvania. I think he was born near New Jersey, but I'm not sure. I'd have to ask him. The funniest thing is, his wife's name is Janice. XD

Never really thought about it, but suddenly, it's REALLY funny now. True fans will know what I mean. Think about it though. Uncle Dave's a lot like Richard, and his wife's name is Janice.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hello dear loyal fans/lovers/imaginary girlfriends of Richard Hunt!! I have created a DeviantART club just for The RHLC! It will contain all pictures of Richard Hunt, and his muppets that he performed. More then likely it will consist mostly of favorites I've gathered around DA, but it will be a very nice repostory of those pictures.

Enjoy!

The RHLC Club @ DeviantART.com