1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The RHLC!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 21, 2006.

1. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Aw, I don't think Richard Hunt is getting sad. I hug my Scooter doll, and I tell Richard good night every night, with a kiss on Scooter's cheek. ;)
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Aw, that's so cute, I wish I had a Scooter doll! ;)
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, me too! Scooter is so cute... just like his original puppeteer.
  4. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I know; the little guy (Scooter, that is; Richard is a good eight inches taller than I am) has a way of tugging at all our heartstrings.

Here's to Richard Hunt: actor, director, Muppeteer, comedian, all-around good guy...and judging from the content of most of this thread, heartthrob.
  5. ReneeLouvier

Oh yes, definately a heartthrob! *snuggles her doll while typing this* I wonder...I really wonder what he thinks of us.

All of us, just really wanting to see him so badly. And we've been loving and being huge fans of him for a long time. XD
  6. ReneeLouvier

Oh guys guys!! I just realized something!!!

Why Richard has a gap in his teeth, is when he got older!! I was looking at the entry on Muppet Wiki on Richard Hunt; and the pictures are from young to old, in order. When he was younger, he didn't have the gap, but as he got older he developed a gap between his two front teeth.

I'm led to believe that he had to have a tooth removed or something like that on his upper jaw. That's because I had one of my molars removed on my own lower jaw about 8 years ago; and now I've got a nice gap in my lower front teeth! ;)
  7. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I've never new that! Wow!;) :eek:
  8. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Two years ago when I found out about Richard, I started sticking my School ID in between my two front teeth to try to create a gap. And I refuse to ask for braces. It's like...opposite of what most people wish for. ;)

It is odd how it seemed to dissappear as he got older though...what'd they do, fill it with cement or something?
  9. ReneeLouvier

Cement? *is laughing so hard now*

I don't have good teeth, and my dentist said last month I may have to have one of my upper molars removed, due to extreme cavities.

I was serectly wishing he had to do that. XD The reason my bottom molar came out was cause I chipped half of it off, literally sheared it off, eating...something. x_x

Frankly I want a gap in my front two teeth, two reasons:

1) Richard...what else?

2) My own two front teeth are the exact opposite, almost painfully tight against each other. I almost cry if I get something stuck between them. ;-;
  10. Skye

Skye Active Member

I'm so glad you said this! I thought I was the only one who did this, but I wonder what he thinks of us, too. Hopefully he loves us as much as we love him!

I used to have a gap between my two front teeth when I was younger, but they grew together as I got older. Hm, maybe I should've thought about using cement instead, though! :D

Richard's was certainly cute on him, though!
  11. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Ah, the tooth gap. I could swim in it.

Speaking of "What Richard would think", he's probably pretty scared of me by now... :p
  12. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Alright, let me try this again! I had written a good introduction last night, but I couldn't edit it propperly, and it ended up so messy that I had to get rid of it!
    *eek!*

Anyway, aI never new who Richard, or anyone else was until a few years ago when I was looking up information about Fraggle Rock which, no matter how much I love the classics, will always be my muppet foundation!
    I believe the way it actually started was:

Besides the muppets, another person I admire greatly is John Denver. I was listening to the song Free and High, and I of course didn't know who was singing it.My immediate thaught was, "that guy sounds a lot like John Denver!" I even thaught for a moment that Denver might have done some work on FR. I naturally decided to find out who it was, and the rest is history!
    My point of course: they both had darn good voices! Did I really have to point that out? lol

I'll save what else I have to say for future posts, as this one is pretty long already!
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hehe. Aw, why would he be scared of you?

Fragglemuppet, hi! It's nice to meet you... glad you made your way in here. And you're absolutely right... it surprised me, at first, how great Richard's voice was. I love listening to him. Oh, and just for the record, even if you wrote enough in your posts to fill up 8 pages, I know I wouldn't mind! ;) I look forward to reading what else you have to say. :)
  14. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I don't know. It just seems like if someone wished to swim in your teeth, you'd want to keep your distance from them.
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

Haha!! Good point... but really, who can blame you?
  16. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

You want him to be scared of you too, go ahead. We can join a Let's Freak Out The Big RH club. Maybe that's what it should be. LFOTBRHC.
  17. Muppet Newsgirl

Then again, considering the man's sense of humor, he'd have just had a good laugh over it. Then he'd have warned you to beware of his toothbrush and dental floss.
    As for the gap...I'm kinda wondering if he had some kind of surgery done. Only three people know for sure: God, Richard and his dentist.

On a slightly different topic...the good Mr. H. hasn't shown up in any more of my dreams lately...but trust me, I'll let you guys know if he drops by my brain stem for a visit of an evening. What about you guys; have any of you seen him in your dreams recently?
  18. Muppet Newsgirl

I don't know; I think if it came down to us and him, he'd be the one freaking US out.
  19. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

He will tonight, I'm sure. I just had, like, an overload of sugar. I'll set my radio to static for 2:00am, and write the words "Richard Hunt" on a piece of paper under my pillow, so when I rustle up against it during the night, it'll remind my subconscious. Oh I will get my well deserved Richard dream, yes I will. So far it's just been Sweetums. Thanks, but ew.
  20. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Well yeah, being see-through and all...

Please excuse my frequent posts tonight. I'm on a severe sugar rush. :eek: :eek: :eek: