1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The RHLC!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

It's been a long couple of weeks, with school starting up again. Senior year should be easier, but so far my A.P. classes are killing me! :sigh: ha
  2. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

ups and downs for me, i quit my job and haven't had much luck finding a new one. but today it shaping up awesome! i mean, it's Steve and Jim's Birthday, but did you see the google logo? lmao i am thoroughly amused, i fear i shall spend the whole day playing with it!:crazy:
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

hey i was wondering....... is it to late to join in????
  4. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Nope! Haha I recently joined :p
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

sweet! im so happy now! :excited:
  6. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Gosh...that Beaker...such a non-complex character...*runs away after pelting the room with Imaginary Rizzo Stuffie toys*
  8. heralde

Nyahh, YOUR FACE!
    Fersureitsjess likes this.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*accepts the YOUR FACE with humility *
  10. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

11. heralde

As you should, lol. ;)
  12. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Oh, goodness, now what's this with all the Your Faces? And Beauregard, kindly get back in here and pick up all those Rizzo stuffies... :shifty:

Nice to see you again, heralde. And Lola p, welcome to the club. :)
  13. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

that.. was.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
  14. heralde

15. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I did see a bit of the clip - although it kept having to stop and re-render, so didn't get all the way through. Must give it another shot...

Hey, how about that snowstorm on Saturday? We've got broken tree branches as far as the eye can see around here - how did everyone else fare?
  16. heralde

Yeah, didn't see that coming, lol. Never in my lifetime has it snowed before Halloween! My area was pretty lucky, just a couple of inches and we didn't lose power. Other areas were much worse off.
  17. heralde

18. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Tonight my husband and I were in the car and we drove by two dalmatians... yeah I started singing that part from the Muppet Show dog walk sketch that Richard sang: "There goes a dalmatian, goodness gracious how he's spotted. Better cross your fingers, in case he brings bad luck..."
  19. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

lol loved that clip of Elmo. there's a documentary about Kevin Clash i would love to see [but it's not in Canada] i may not be an Elmo fan, but Kevin seems like a cool dude to meet. ;)

:excited: The Muppets on Wednesday!!! going to go see it with my boyfriend. i'm just debating if i want to bring my home made Scooter plushie with me or not lol. from the clips, it looks good, like TMM good, i don't know what i'll do iff it's actually good enough to be compared to the 80's muppet movies. [probably fall to my knees and start crying tears of joy]
  20. heralde

I don't expect it to be as good as the original films, I'm just hoping to at least have a good time watching it. ;)