1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The RHLC!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

neat link Fletch, i wish they had more of Richard heckling, that was funny ;)
  2. FletchySRF3088

FletchySRF3088 Active Member

Me too! I'm hoping in the future there'll be more behind the scenes footage released. I know Steve Whitmire's mentioned his "home movies" that there's a bunch of that he still hopes to release. Just have to get the right clearances and what-not. I think a couple did end up on the Fraggle Rock DVD though.
  3. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Yup! Saw Richard in Steve's Home Movies recording a song... it was awesome :)
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Cool Fletchy, loved seeing Richard leading the singing at the end, lol.
  5. FletchySRF3088

FletchySRF3088 Active Member

Oh, he was leading the song at the end? I never actually noticed that lol
  6. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Wow, it's certainly changed a bit around here. It's the first time I've logged on since the changes started. Looks fab, though.

Yeah, the behind-the-scenes stuff is always fun, whenever they include it on a DVD or something. All the work that goes into making an episode, how the magic happens - and the outtakes, oh the outtakes. Really love the gag where the special effects guys rigged up a confetti bomb on Dave and Steve, and where everyone was reeling with laughter. "Now we know who's really afraid of everything!"
  7. heralde

Yeah I actually really like the new format. :)

Oh yeah I remember that, lol, need to watch that again.

You know the other day I was looking at old RHLC posts from circa 2007, brought back a lot of nice memories. ;)
  8. Fersureitsjess

Hey guys!
    So Of Muppets & Men finally came in the mail today! I love the story, about Richard recording, and the story about him entertaining the children ;) so adorable!
  9. heralde

Glad it arrived in good condition! Yeah great stories, and I actually did agree with him that having the character be all pompous was funnier, lol. Having the character be a wimp made the joke too hard to explain.
  10. Muppet Newsgirl

I loved the stories about him entertaining the school groups - that one chaperone must have been freaked out, I tell you.

Been away for a while - I just came home from our second annual Canada trip - it was Toronto last year. This year, we did Vancouver. And yes, we were there for the hockey riots - holy cow.
  11. Fersureitsjess

Cool! Being Canadian, I've been to Toronto a couple of times. Last time we went, we visited the science center and Canada's Wonderland.
  12. Fersureitsjess

Never been to Vancouver though... ha!:p
  13. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

Hi people! Sorry I've been sooo busy. Luckily I've had Muppets to keep me sane though out my exams. :p
  14. heralde

Aw, I definitely remember how comforting that can be, lol. Good luck with exams!
  15. GoboDeadly95

Oh their over now. Now, I have ACT prep. *blech*
  16. Fersureitsjess

Ugh I remember having to take an ACT prep course.... glad that's over! So happy that it's summer... no more exams to worry about!
  17. GoboDeadly95

Yeah. It's bad. I don't mind the Reading but the other 3 sections I HATE! With a passion.
    However, I have been taking time to write. It's been sort of a relaxer. I have the urge to go watch some Muppet movies right now. I just might.
  18. heralde

I never took the ACT, what are the sections?
  19. Muppet Newsgirl

I think the ACT is something like the SAT, but different - I never took the ACT either. I did, however, take several AP courses, so I had to sit the exams for those at the end of the school year - and got both a sore brain and a sore wrist.

GoboDeadly95, you have our permission, and our blessing, to go do some serious relaxing with a few Muppet movies. In fact, we shall be quite cross with you if you don't... ;)

But seriously, do take some time for yourself. In fact, our pal Richard once told an interviewer, "I decided to make a career of resting," after he found that radio was not his ideal career path.
  20. heralde

Oh definitely, during a difficult time in my life I got by by watching the Star Wars episode of Muppet Show, lol. Even today, watching it will take me back to how it made me feel better. :)

During stressful times like exams, it really helps to have some kind of outlet to ease the stress.

Wow, I haven't thought of that in awhile, lol, thanks MN! ;)