The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always say, I liked Elmo fine back in the '80s. Lol

I remember the floppy Floppy disks. Everyone would say, "You can tell these are the Floppy disks, because look! They flop!" Lol

Btw, the darts photo (see above) is back online!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Now this is a nice find, considering how rare it is, the Muppets 3D pre show!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1yO_8co5TZw

I have to feel sorry for Scooter here, everyone's giving him a hard time, lol. But that's what happens when you're the lowly young gopher! I think my favorite part is when he's looking back and forth at the different monitors saying "We...have...no...phone!"

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Poor Scooter, trying to keep everyone together and failing miserably...but he does look fetching in that lab coat, you have to admit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that heralde. Funny bits I've never seen before. Seems like Scooter was a little Kermitish in trying to make sense, or dollars if you prefer, out of the chaos around him.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Richard's on the quilt!

Guys: Richard's quilt is now officially part of the AIDS Quilt! :wink:

Our packet of panel makers' information came in the mail this morning. Richard's panel is in block #5765.

The letter said the panel's been "bundled" with seven others, which means it's been formally grouped and numbered but probably not sewn down yet. But I imagine they'll be taking care of that pretty soon. And then it'll be ready to go out on display.

Oh, man, this is only too cool...:wink: :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh that's great, MN! You must be really proud. Yay block 5765!!! It would be nice to see it in person someday. :wink:

With the Muppets 3D show, I imagine Kermit gave Scooter the responsibility of organizing the pre-show. Then the rest of the gang conspired to make life miserable for the gopher turned boss. Lol

Kiki

Reaction score
Guys: Richard's quilt is now officially part of the AIDS Quilt! :wink:

Our packet of panel makers' information came in the mail this morning. Richard's panel is in block #5765.

The letter said the panel's been "bundled" with seven others, which means it's been formally grouped and numbered but probably not sewn down yet. But I imagine they'll be taking care of that pretty soon. And then it'll be ready to go out on display.

Oh, man, this is only too cool...:wink: :flirt:
Wow, that's great news, MN- congrats!!! Maaaaan, you must be SO happy, good on ya!
(Btw, I added the Richard AIDS quilt to my 'faves' on DeviantART. I love it!)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, we are...and Mom wants to frame the letter and hang it on the wall of the sewing room. And I just checked the AIDS quilt site: they've got a spot marked off for 5765, with "Image Pending Photography" in lieu of a photo. Shouldn't be too long now.

Interesting how Kermit kind of turned the reins over to Scooter...and you know, that might have made an interesting TMS plotline: Scooter gets to host and direct one show, and everything goes completely wrong.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... That'd be interesting all fright. But do you think they'd've had to change the song to "(It's Not Easy) Bein' Orange"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now noticed something... wouldn't this thread fit better in the "Henson People" board instead of this one?