The RHLC!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi again.
Erin, sorry to keep you waiting. My e-mail is
kitkat1713@gmail.com
And that goes for anyone else too. Feel free to drop me a line some time if you like!
:smile:
Heh, page numbers, post numbers, it's all good. Thanks!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That's okay, Kate, and I just sent the photo out to your address, so you might want to check your inbox in the next few moments or so. Message title is "Richard Hunt's AIDS quilt photo."

And if it didn't come through for some reason, just let me know and I'll try again. But it should work.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Erin!
:smile: And Will, looking through this section I was horrified to find that I had forgotten your birthday!
:embarrassed: So a happy, and very belated birthday to you!
:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you so much Kate! I really appreciate that!:smile:

And I'm getting my note book back form being repaired tommorrow!:smile: Si I all you to my E-Mail list!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, it's amazing how many people have birthdays around this time! I can't wait for mine! (Seriously, it's driving me CRAZY!)

Anyway, this is a nice surprise. It's from a Jerry Nelson fansite. They claim it's from a Dart throwing event Jerry and Richard went to for charity. (Let me know if it doesn't work, I'll figure something out.)

http://e.domaindlx.com/jerrynelson/Resources/FundRaising.jpg

...not sure I'd want to be around Richard during a Darts game, hehe (jk) :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmm, reminds me of a passage I wrote for a possible Muppet fan-fic some time back. (and for the record, J.P. Grosse is not dead, just absent)

"Ah, yes, J.P. Grosse," Frank nodded. "We do miss him very much around here."
Behind Frank, a volley of darts (color-coded: maroon for Jerry, orange for Richard, dark blue for Dave, spring green for Steve and bright red for Louise) sailed in from the performers' lounge and whacked into the wall around J.P. Grosse's portrait.
The darts were followed by a series of disgruntled remarks about the general lack of aim.
"This close...this close..."
"It's these stupid air currents."
"You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"
"Your face! Two inches closer and I'd have gotten him."
"Yeah, try not to take my eye out next time, please."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Thought that references in VMMCM established that J.P. did die and leave his nephew the theater. At least, that's what one intimates from the gofer's comment backstage attempting to impress some of the chorus girls.
Scooter: Um yeah... Uh guys... If you haven't yet, please vote for Piggy, we need all the votes we can get to get rid of Bunsen. Thanks.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the link for the photo was working for me before, but the site seems to be down now. Hopefully it'll go up later. Btw, nice fanfic passsage, MN!

In the meantime, youtube's posted another Forgetful Jones clip. This time involving '80s computers...a simpler time, back when floppy disks were floppy! lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a54o5tFsXv4

Lol, as soon as the play wouldn't start, I KNEW it was because of Forgetful!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, floppy disks were actually floppy once? I think I vaguely remember that!
Heh, I think Elmo may have been practicing to be the Elmo we all know and..um..love today. And Forgetful actually did really well compared to his usual self!