The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good menu! I'm seriously a huge fan of crackers and cheese at parties, hehe. When I was ten I went to my Grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary and there was a cocktail party, my first ever. It was an amazing concept for a child, you can just take a bunch of tasty treats from random walking trays and you don't even need a garbage can (the trays come back for you later!).

The usual thing, mini hot dogs, cheese puffs...OK now I'm hungry lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I had club crackers and lunch mean ham today. It was really good! Also has mint chocolate chip cake! :insatiable:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Most of the cocktail parties I've been to have simply been a buffet of hors d'oeuvres. You've got your vegetables and cheeses down at one end, then the savories like the meatballs, the miniature quiches and the ham rolls, and at the far end, naturally, the fruit trays and the sweets: the sugar cookies, the miniature pastries, the brownies in various forms...oh, dear, now I'm making myself hungry.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe I should open my own personal meal delivery service for MC friends. How about it Erin? Anything you want to eat. I'm sure it will only cost you a couple of thousand dollars to pick it up by express air mail delivery. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Maybe I should open my own personal meal delivery service for MC friends. How about it Erin? Anything you want to eat. I'm sure it will only cost you a couple of thousand dollars to pick it up by express air mail delivery. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:
A couple thousand dollars?.....You know what? It's worth it! Send over 2 helpings of Penne alla Vodka and 5 slices of garlic bread. :insatiable:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The economy being what it is, I'll have to pass - but once things pick up again, put me down for a dish of blueberry crumb with vanilla custard.

Then again, it will be blueberry season around here soon, and starting in the summer, the farmer's market sets up shop every Saturday at the train station...

All of a sudden, I'm thinking again of that chapter in "Of Muppets and Men," where Derek Scott brings over a big dish of cherry cobbler with custard for the cast and crew, and Richard remarks, "In America you need a prescription to get stuff like that."