The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I don't care what he was trying to say, just as long as he uses a tissue. Can't be too careful now, what with the swine flu going hog wild (yes, I know, bad joke) around here.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I won't have any beer myself, neither will Robert. We arn't boozers. Nothing against people who do drink.

I believe The RHLC! should be nominated to become a sticky thread! What do you guys think? Also yeah cover your mouth Beau. I'm honestly terrified to catch swine flu! My system isn't the hardiest around.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't really drink anymore myself Sara. Since I started getting involved with the Salvos I don't touch alcohol anymore. I don't criticize people who drink at all either.

I also agree this ought to be sticky. Richard is worthy of it. :big_grin:

I hope none of you get the swine flu. Beau be very careful. If you start oinking when you cough, see the doctor very quickly.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I drink wine, but not beer. Other than a sip from the chalice at Communion every week, I limit my intake to one glass of wine with dinner every now and then. Like most things, it's good in moderation.

I hear that there are a couple of cases down your way, Sara, but I wouldn't get too alarmed. Except for that one little boy who died, all of the U.S. cases have been mild. Just this week, they confirmed five cases here (one of them just over the county line from me), but it sounds like they're all getting better.

Just as long as you wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough, and all that stuff, I think you should be okay.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I a;ways freak out whenever I see or am around someone who coughs and doesn't cover their mouths. Especially when they do in repeatedly. I was always taught to cover my mouth, although the people who taught me that don't always take their own advice.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I try to cover my mouth when I know I'm coughing or burping. But sometimes especially when it's a combo sneeze/cough I can't seem to cover it in time. Anybody else have that problem too?

Also I strongly believe we (as a club, and the most active club as well!) deserve to be a Stickied Thread! Should I bring it up with Ed perhaps? Would he be the one to sticky it maybe?

Or Erin? Could you handle this for me perhaps? What do you think anyways Erin about our thread The RHLC! being stickied? You are the Vice-President/Acting President anyways around here. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But sometimes especially when it's a combo sneeze/cough I can't seem to cover it in time. Anybody else have that problem too?
I hat when those combo things happen. They are the worts and they are very painful, too! :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I sneeze, it's almost never once. Always around 5 times before it stops, no idea why, but it tends to shock people, lol.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Five sneezes in a row - ouch. I have a word for really powerful sneezes: "sinus-rattler."

About elevating the RHLC to sticky status - well, the thread's certainly been around long enough, and it's been posted in frequently enough. I'll have to take it up with Ed or one of the other mods.