The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I got a to use 'Your Face!' today this kid walked past me I smiled at him he saw my teeth and said 'The gap between your teeth is so big, I don’t know whether to smile back at you or kick a field goal' my reply was 'yeah well 'Your Face!' he just stood there baffled then walked away.
Lol, that's awesome! :wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I got a to use 'Your Face!' today this kid walked past me I smiled at him he saw my teeth and said 'The gap between your teeth is so big, I don’t know whether to smile back at you or kick a field goal' my reply was 'yeah well 'Your Face!' he just stood there baffled then walked away.
LOL nice! :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
sorry to hear about everyones dogs dying [you know what i mean] i've never experienced my dogs dying, my first dog Barney was stolen [and shot and left in the woods, but i didn't find him, my dad did, and they never told me until i was older] and my other dog 'ran away' [i moved and he got sick] i have had many pets and they have died so i know how much it hurts. i don't dream about Barney as much anymore, but i remember having many dreams where i'd be walking to my house and look up and see him and he's run over to me and we'd play. i like Gone but not Forgotten, it's an amazing episode, i guess just how it's portrayed, Mudwell lies down and dies, after that it's all about accepting the fact he's gone. i think that's why i like the episode, i've seen many shows where someone's death is everything then they might be sad for five minutes then they're over it and it's back to work. *looks at time* i think i'll watch the episode before work :excited:
Aw thanks, I'm sorry about your pets as well. And I think you're right, I appreciate how Gone but Not Forgotten allows the characters to actually dwell on their grief for awhile and not just make it all go away, because it's not that easy in real life sometimes. I'll have to watch it again as well, hehe. :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
LOL i love the reactions you can get out of that line :excited: my friends and i use it so much it just becomes a back and forth shouting match of 'Your Face' but when someone who you don't know insults you and you use it, it always stuns them for a minute :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I mentioned the "Your Face" thing to a friend awhile back and she said her friend says it all the time "with a distinct New York accent." So I wonder about the origins of this phrase, hehe. :wink:

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking here for a while, so I thought I would finally break down and say hello!
Hello and welcome to the RHLC!:smile:
I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I wanted to share this SS sketch I found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQASi9YY9w&feature=related There's a great R. H. ad-lib at the end.:wink:
I love Richard's ad-lib at the end 'My arm is dead now! I cannot work now! I just wiggle dollies!' lol :stick_out_tongue:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I laughed really hard! MY BRACE CAN COME OFF FOR WRITING! PAAARTAAAAAY!:wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
hi justoneperson, thanks for that link, made me smile. lol my arm is dead now! lol that made my day. i'm throwing a shindig tonight [it started as a box social but we've invited more people] it's my friend's company christmas party so she decided to come back to my place after to hang, then we invited my friend Toast cuz we haven't seen her in a while, then i invited Peter cuz he'll be in the area today, now my sister invited Nini, and i called Marlee who's bringing her boyfriend and a couple of her friends lol, boy i feel kinda like Richard just throwing together a party in less than 24 hours :flirt:

yea heralde, when i was a kid i use to say 'your face' as an insult no real clue where i heard it, but i'm giving credit to Richard :wink: