The sad state of Muppet Movies since Jim Henson's death

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Re: No more LOL

Originally posted by Tommie
I hate singing children!!!
You crack me up. Hit the nail on the head with that comment! ****!!!

I do think that Steve does a good job. There are moments when Kermit falls out of character, but I have grown accustomed to the new Kermit.

You don't like Caper? Hmmm. I guess it's a love-it or hate-it movie. I loved it. The first 2 Muppet films far surpass the rest IMHO. Though Carol is not a fave of mine, the look and budget are impressive. Treasure Island and Space didn't have that sort of expensive feel to it IMHO. MCC is definitely a quality movie. Had to grow on me though. :smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Re: Re: No more LOL

Originally posted by frogboy4
You crack me up. Hit the nail on the head with that comment! ****!!!

I do think that Steve does a good job. There are moments when Kermit falls out of character, but I have grown accustomed to the new Kermit.

You don't like Caper? Hmmm. I guess it's a love-it or hate-it movie. I loved it. The first 2 Muppet films far surpass the rest IMHO. Though Carol is not a fave of mine, the look and budget are impressive. Treasure Island and Space didn't have that sort of expensive feel to it IMHO. MCC is definitely a quality movie. Had to grow on me though. :smile:
First, I have two questions.
What do the following shortenings mean:
1 IAVMMCM
2 IMHO

I am here for just a month, so...:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: No more LOL

Originally posted by Tommie
First, I have two questions.
What do the following shortenings mean:
1 IAVMMCM
2 IMHO

I am here for just a month, so...:smile:
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. though now we all call it VMC.

In My Humble Opinion.

Or if you are me, IMNSHO^_^

Btw, have to disagree...Kermits been back for awhile. I saw him in person with Steve and realized hes back!

Cleopigtra

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf

I get what you say about Kermit. When he sings there is a real difference. However, the absolute worse, is having to listen to Statler and Waldorf. My sister is not as big of a Muppet fan as I am, but even she visibly cringes and goes 'What's up with that?' when either one of them speaks.