The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Funny thing is my arm and leg hair is really blonde (like my head hair), so people often think I shave my arms and legs because they can't really see the hair. My facial hair, on the other hand, is reddish, and my body hair is dark brown - almost blackish.

How is this possible?
To be honest, I thought you were a ginger.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Given my ethnic background is mostly Celtic, I can understand that, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Given my ethnic background is mostly Celtic, I can understand that, lol.
Also, on another note, I'm glad the both of us agree that 2004 was a **** year.

Like, if anything, that year was a major wake up call that my hometown public schools were ruining my life. That's when my parents took me to look at a learning-disabled school, which I eventually transferred over to and graduated from.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For me, 2004 was a personally bad year, mainly because it my first time battling clinical, teenage depression. My folks and I had to move out of what we thought would be a permanent home (and a nice one at that) and ended up in a ridiculously tiny cheese box of a condo with hardly any elbow room, and it was just an all-around weird year.

2006 had similar circumstances: we were living in another condo that was actually surprisingly spaceous and nice, but it was rental, and the guy who owned it decided to get out of the rental business and sold all of the units, meaning we all had to move; my parents found a house to move into in one of those kinds of subdivisions you see depicted in OVER THE HEDGE: where all the houses look almost identical, they're only inches apart from one another, hardly any trees anywhere, and while I'll admit the house itself was actually rather nice, the bedrooms on the other hand sucke - I hardly had any floor space to actually walk on, I was constantly squeezing inbetween my furniture, and I just never felt at home there. Not to mention there was a really bad night that year where a pair of wolves showed up out of nowhere and tried attacking my bunny; luckily, they weren't able to get through her cage, but she must have been within close enough reach for them to bite off the tip of her tail, and some clumps of fur from her butt. I never slept another night at that place again until we moved again, but ironically, by the following summer, I was strangely finally starting to get used to the place, but moving out of there was the highlight of 2007 for me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For me, 2004 was a personally bad year, mainly because it my first time battling clinical, teenage depression. My folks and I had to move out of what we thought would be a permanent home (and a nice one at that) and ended up in a ridiculously tiny cheese box of a condo with hardly any elbow room, and it was just an all-around weird year.

2006 had similar circumstances: we were living in another condo that was actually surprisingly spaceous and nice, but it was rental, and the guy who owned it decided to get out of the rental business and sold all of the units, meaning we all had to move; my parents found a house to move into in one of those kinds of subdivisions you see depicted in OVER THE HEDGE: where all the houses look almost identical, they're only inches apart from one another, hardly any trees anywhere, and while I'll admit the house itself was actually rather nice, the bedrooms on the other hand sucke - I hardly had any floor space to actually walk on, I was constantly squeezing inbetween my furniture, and I just never felt at home there. Not to mention there was a really bad night that year where a pair of wolves showed up out of nowhere and tried attacking my bunny; luckily, they weren't able to get through her cage, but she must have been within close enough reach for them to bite off the tip of her tail, and some clumps of fur from her butt. I never slept another night at that place again until we moved again, but ironically, by the following summer, I was strangely finally starting to get used to the place, but moving out of there was the highlight of 2007 for me.
2006 and 2007 were both great years because I managed to start a new life at a new school and that's when I first discovered YouTube and Muppet Central and found all these wonderful old school clips.

2007 I got to meet fellow fans and contribute to uploading clips.

Teenage depression does suck though. I certainly remember how much of a delinquent I became by the time I was 13/14.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like . . . remember that scene from Roger Rabbit where Eddie steps out of the bathroom without his shirt? That's . . . pretty much what I look like without a shirt. Run grab your brain bleech, everybody!
Secretly fantasizes about Joseph stepping out of the shower like Jesus rising into the sun- wait, no... Uh, you didn't hear that!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Basically I was becoming a bit of a trouble maker because my mind was changing, and started to get detentions quite frequently. My time at the learning-disabled school, I've recieved 4 detentions in 6th grade, 16 in 7th, none in 8th though I've been close, 2 in 9th - almost got 3 but my teacher forgot to write it, 2 in 10th, none in 11th but have been close and thank God none in 12th because I had the privilege of going off campus for lunch, and you lose it for the remainder of the term you receive it until the next one begins.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in my school years, if you can dial back as far as from 1974 to 1986, there was no diagnosis for depression or learning disorders, let
alone cures for them.
You were pretty much left to keep up, or fall behind. I managed to squeeze through. Barely. Passed everything, except sucked at math.
I wonder how I'd fare now, or how some of you would've fared 30 years ago. Any better? Worse? Same? Different? Or is that left up to The Ages?