1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Where the **** have YOU been? !
  2. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Can I vote for the same person for two different things?
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Of course! Please do!

I'll... examine the cheaper list and get back to you kids.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure we can't afford the rare letters they have in their names like Z, and Ih. I'll consult with Sesame Street for sponsorship and get back to you.
  5. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I've been over the river and through the woods, at Grandmother's house! She makes the most WONDERFUL pistachio cake. Well, alright, she doesn't make it, but she's very good at buying it. She always asks me about the blanket I'm making, too, which always makes me feel so guilty for not finishing it. I mean, I've been "working on it" for over a year now. You would think that I could finish a blanket in twelve months. But nooo, not me! Of course, it IS a very large blanket. I mean, it will be, when it's done. Not that it's terribly SMALL right now. It is very long. It's just that it's too narrow to really use. However, it's big enough that it's hard to work on it without getting really warm, and I overheat easily, so the best place to do it is anywhere cold, like inside of a walk-in refrigerator, which I don't have access to. Let me know if you find one I could use for free, okay? Although, it's pretty lonely to just sit there crotcheting a blanket with no one around and nothing else to do. I mean, you'd think that would be the best time to do it, but it really isn't. It's kind of boring. I prefer to work on it while having a conversation or watching TV. Of course, if I'm watching TV, then I get completely distracted. Really, TV completely takes over all three of my minds. It's terrible. It just sucks me in, and then I can't do ANYTHING. Yet I do often manage to crotchet while watching TV, or to chat online while watching TV. The funny thing is, I can crotchet or chat online while watching TV, but I have a much harder time doing either of those things if I'm watching my friend play WiiSports. Odd, isn't it?
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've got to say, I am really struggling to pick the right person to vote for in many of these categories this year, as there have been some really outstanding moments.

I'm gunna take a semi-campaign moment to mention the people I'm currently seeing as nominees for either Outstanding Reporter of Muppet News in 2009 or Most Informative Member of 2009.

Cory Edwards - Fraggle Rock Director. He's been here and given us news, as well as directing us to the blog where the latest information is kept.
    Amy - Insider extraordinare, she's constantly provided us with stories, glimpses and all around informative stuff regarding the Muppet Comics
    dwmckim - This guy always has something really profound and truly interesting to say.
    Drmaticemphasis - As I already mentioned, they've really helped my understanding of modern Sesame Street
    stephenjlizard - Mr Muppetcast who travels to the four corners of the earth to bring us Muppet news!

These and also so many other people who bring us news of Muppet Appearances...or behind the scenes information...

It's gunna be a tough year for deciding who to choose!

Also, Lisa, are you trying to BORE the wolf to death?
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow What about having a band play. I vote for EM but i would also love to have maybe Areosmith.
  8. D'Snowth

I feel embarrassed, I don't even know who this Amy is. :o
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Amy is the artist for the beautiful Muppet Peter Pan comic and many comic covers.
  10. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Aww gee, no category for "Most Obscure 'Where-Did-THAT-Come-From-And-Why-Are-You-Asking' Question Asker"? Well maybe next year... ;)
  11. D'Snowth

Gentlemen and ladies... and... anything else inbetween...

I have found our host for this year's ceremonies! He will be with us momentarily, but I can't promise that you will not be disappointed...
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Can't promise... that we won't be... and... Great! I'm excited! :insatiable:
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

HA! Sooooooooooooo should have been a category.
  14. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I definitely nominate Gelfling Girl for that new member thing. I bothered to look it up. We're talking over 2K posts since August of 09. Wow.
  15. D'Snowth

I apologize everyone, but it looks as if the guy I asked to host the awards this year has run into some technical difficults, and as such, probably won't be able to make his welcoming address until he has goes through his elaborate screening process with our friendly, neighborhood Count.
  16. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I'm flattered, but I'd also like to mention that Muppets2, who joined on the same day as I did, was actually ahead of me on the post count until he left.
  17. D'Snowth

Yeah, you two have interchangable parts, lol.

Well... give or take some... O.O

Either way... yeah, you two are like the modern day Emmy and Jackie.
  18. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

<sniffle> Its an honor just to be nominated <sniffle>
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

We definitely need to have a "What Color Are Their Hands Now?" category. Just a thought. :o
  20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ha ha thats funny!