The Spectacular Spidey/Muppets Celebration

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Pepe: Hola, Muffin Central fanatics! It is I, Pepe de King Prawn, here ta conduct one of de last interviews we have left in dis marvelous celebration, okay. My bones are all healed up from de recent "pork chop" attack from Miss Piggy, and now I am ready ta interview one very sexy woman in my life! She is de woman who tried ending de career of us lovable Muppets, during Christmas Eve, okay. But despite her wicked schemes, she is one of de sexiest women I've ever seen and soon-ta-be villain of de next Tidey/Muffin story, Rachel Bitterman!

Bitterman: Let's just get this over with, Pee-Pee. I have lives to ruin.

Pepe: Dat's Pepe, okay.

Bitterman: Whatever.

Pepe: So, how are jou?

Bitterman:*looks at him awkwardly* What does that have to do with anything?

Pepe: Well...jou know...just a good way ta start de conversation.

Bitterman:*sarcastic* Well, if it's that important to you, I'm doing fine, Pepe.

Pepe: Good. Good. Now, we can start dis puppy, okay. *reads off notecard* In de "extended version" of de Tidey/Muffins crossover, jou play an important role that explains jour purpose in de next story.

Bitterman: Yes, and I'm glad that an "extended version" was decided to be made for that story, because I didn't like being left out of the original! I'm practically the whole reason there's a third story!

Pepe: Really? I thought it was because of dat man who directed de movie with all dose dead people and de man with de chainsaw for a hand.

Bitterman: Just continue with your little questions, Pee-Wee!

Pepe: Pepe.

Bitterman: Whatever!

Pepe: How do jou explain de surprising information revealed in de story, in which Harry Osborn is jour biological nephew?

Bitterman: Well, it's exactly how it was explained by the end of the tale. Norman Osborn and I were born from the same mother and father. Of course, Daddy and Mommy had thought highly of Norman, instead of me.

Pepe: So jou were like de runt of de litter, eh? *Rachel gives him a nasty look* Uh...c-c-continue.

Bitterman: Anyways, by the time I was old enough to go to college, I pretty much left home and tried to earn my degree in accounting.

Pepe: So before jou were known as "Rachel Bitterman", you were "Rachel Osborn"?

Bitterman:*shivers* Ohh. Don't say it! Just the sound of it makes my spine tingle!

Pepe: Really? Ahem! *in a sultry voice* Rachel Osborn. *Bitterman shivers again* Rachel Osborn. *Bitterman shivers some more* Rachel...

Bitterman: SHUT UP!! IT'S NOT A NAME TO BE TREATED LIKE AN INNUENDO!!!

Pepe: Okay, okay. *back on topic* So in what role should our readers expect to see jou in de next story?

Bitterman: Well, they'll definitely be seeing me differently than they had in A Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I won't be the greedy banker that they love to hate anymore. I'll be one vicious vixen in this tale, performing some villainous acts that make even The Green Goblin and Doc Ock look like wallflowers.

Pepe: Now that's evil, okay.

Bitterman: You better believe it, Pepe.

Pepe: Pepe.

Bitterman: THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!

Pepe: Oh...my bad, okay. *clears throat and reads from notecard again* Could jou explain what you meant by what jou said in dis scene, which takes place near de end of the story?

"The Amazing...Sequel" (Extended Version) by muppetwriter said:
“What?!” Harry yelled, just as all of the lights in the secret room came on, illuminating everything inside of it. The room was compiled with all of the things his father had used to terrify the people of New York City, from his pumpkin bombs to his glider. Rachel had stepped inside, and seeing the horror and confusion on Harry’s face brought a sinister smile to hers. “My father was the Green Goblin?!?!”

“Yes, he was, Harry.” Rachel said, turning to one section of the room that contained selves of long, circular glass canisters, only two filled with the same formula that transformed Norman Osborn into a crazed, superhuman being. “And it’s our duty, as the last two living members of the Osborn family, to carry on the legacy.” She walked up to him, handing him the canister as she placed an arm around him. They gazed upon all that they had to work with to avenge the death of their brother and father, Norman Osborn.
Bitterman: Norman Osborn brought a lot of fear into the hearts of those that stood in the way of his main goals. He made New York City realize that there was more to fear than just petty crooks on the street. And when Spider-Man had killed him in the first story, all of that fear went away, and people began seeing the Osborn name as nothing more than a joke. Well, after this story, they won't anymore....not as long as Harry and I are taking on Goblin duties.

Pepe: So...jou are saying dat jou are going ta be a "Goblin Monster" in dis next story?

Bitterman: I didn't say that. Did I say that? *Pepe shakes his head* No, I didn't say it! You're putting words in my mouth!

Pepe: No, but...

Bitterman: DON'T EVEN SAY IT!!!!

Pepe: What? I was just going ta dat if jou are taking on "Goblin Duties", then it might require making jourself a goblin, too.

Bitterman:*sheepishly* Oh.

Pepe: What did jou think I was going ta say?

Bitterman: Nothing. It's not important.

Pepe: Oh, come on! Jou can tell, Pepe!

Bitterman: No, I don't! And I think this is a good place to stop our interview, because this is just getting weird, okay? I've got places to go, people to kill...I mean, rob! *walks off*

Pepe: She cannot resist me, okay. But it sounds like she does have quite a role coming in de next story. So don't miss it, okay! It's coming tomorrow, here on Muffin Central! Hehe! Stay tuned.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes reading interview. Nooooooooo.
Please don't tell me she's going to become the one female goblin Marvel character I know of. That'd get us into a whole other family soap opera that's best left for other stories.

Post more please!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Oh, I'll think you'll love the Goblin character that Rachel Bitterman will become in this next story, Count. If you thought she was wicked and insane in A Very, Merry Muppet Christmas, you've seen nothing yet.:crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... She won't b taking up a place within goblin royalty, will she? But whatever happens, you know I'm anxiously anticipating it my fellow fanfiction friend.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I have it all set up perfectly for the story, and if you want to know how it'll play out in the end, email me or send a private message and I'll let you know.

I know it sounds stranger than Gonzo's favorite meal, but I really think you'll enjoy how she'll become the second "New Goblin", why she becomes one, and where the legacy will take her.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Today's the final day of "The Spectacular Spidey/Muppets Celebration"! It began on March 23rd, 2007 at 3:29PM and will end today (May 4th, 2007) at 4:00PM.
When I posted this update, I forgot that the time zones are different from where I live to everyone else's locations. So when I said that the celebration will end at 4:00PM, I mention to add that it'll end at 5:00PM for Eastern Time members and 2:00PM for Pacific Time members.

Hope I cleared up any confusion.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Kermit: We conclude our series of interviews, here on "The Spidey/Muppets Celebration", with one of the most memorable American icons in Hollywood. He made his appearance in the second Spidey/Muppets crossover as a new hero who teams with Spider-Man to take down Doc Ock. In the third crossover tale, he will make a more meaningful appearance, as he once again does his duty as "The Sorcerer" in order to save New York City and the world. He's none other than my own pal from F.A.S.A., Mickey Mouse!!

Mickey: Hiya, Kermit. *laughs* Boy, it certainly is an honor to be the last character interviewed for this great celebration. I really enjoy working with the Muppets and Spider-Man as well.

Kermit: That's great, Mickey. So you had a blast being involved in the second crossover, eh?

Mickey: You bet. I might've gotten kicked around a lot in a few action scenes, not to mention the so-called "Love Triangle" that involved you, Piggy, and me took quite a toll on my character. But, other than all of that, it was really swell.

Kermit: So, now that readers have an idea why exactly you chose to don your Sorcerer's Apprentice attire and become a big hero for the city of Manhattan, where will your new duties take you in the third story?

Mickey: Well, as you might know, I don't exactly appear in much of the story, since I have my reputation as a popular cartoon character to consider. But I do have a few parts in this next tale, where I'm helping you learn how to control the magic inside of you.

Kermit: Ah, yes. The "inner magic" plot. You really went into a lot of detail on that in the new prologue of the second story. That was one of my favorite scenes from the "extended version".

Mickey:*chuckles* Mine, too.

Kermit: So, like you mentioned, I learn to control magic as strongly as you do in this next story. Should we let our readers know why that's such an important factor to the tale?

Mickey: Nah. Let them wait 'til they start readin' the story. They'll really be impressed with the outcome of the training.

Kermit: Good idea. *begins to feel a little sad* I've been hearing some rumors from our fellow stars that this might be the last "MARVELOUS" story you'll be in.

Mickey: Well, yeah...and no. *laughs* Something does occur in the story, in which I'll probably never be seen or heard from again. But it won't be for very long. You know how these fanfic stories work, Kermit. One minute you're no longer part of the plot...

Kermit:....and the next, you're back on the saddle. *laughs along with Mickey* But you will be missed, during your time away from the stories.

Mickey: Aww. Thanks, pal.

Kermit: No prob. *back on topic* So what do you think about the new "Web of Heroes" that will be forming in "The Spectacular"?

Mickey: Wow! They sure are something else! Not only do you have Kim Possible back in action this time around, but you have Chip 'n' Dale and their Rescue Rangers team involved as well, going after Sandman and protecting an important witness to the crime of Uncle Ben's death, Mac from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. And you've also got Lilo & Stitch teaming with Kim and those characters from Ben 10 coming together to stop the symbiote and Venom. And Darkwing Duck's jumpin' in to track down Harry Osborn (a.k.a. "The New Goblin") for beating him out of the vigilante gig, with help from Goofy, Donald, and Goofy's son, Max. So...I guess we can say that the villains of this story certainly have their work cut out for them.

Kermit: You can say that again.

Mickey: But enough of these other additional characters. I hear that you and the Muppets play some marvelous roles in this story as well.

Kermit: Oh, yeah. Next to you teaching me the ways of controlling magic, I'm pretty much involved in every story arch involved in this tale. I help the gang go up against our old enemies from The Great Muppet Caper. I help my friends (Fozzie, Piggy, Jenny, and Rizzo) in uncovering an ugly secret about Rachel Bitterman. And I find myself unintentionally involved in Gonzo's struggle to help his new friends keep C.O.V.N.E.T. from finding the symbiote that covers Spider-Man and forms with Eddie Brock to create Venom. Oh, and let's not forget my "reunion" with Professor Krassman.

Mickey: Gosh...sounds like you're going to be one busy frog.

Kermit: Yeah, pretty much.

Mickey: But if there's anyone who can handle that much chaos, it's you, Kermit.

Kermit: Thanks....I think.

Mickey:*laughs* Well, I've gotta get goin', pal. I'm in the process of working on my new fanfic series, "Legends of Disney".

Kermit: Now there's a fun series. I just finished working on my scenes with you yesterday.

Mickey: Yeah. I can't wait for everyone to read that one.

Kermit: Thanks for your time, Mick.

Mickey: No problem, Kerm. See ya around. *magically vanishes*

Kermit: Wow. Now there's a marvelous hero for you, ladies and gentlemen. And you can only see him in action in "The Spectacular" (the third Spidey/Muppets Crossover), coming tomorrow on Muppet Central. We have one last special treat for you, and it'll be coming a little later. Stay tuned.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And you can bet we'll be reading it all with great anticipation and excitement.

MW, if you want to send me the plans for Rachael, free to do so via E-mail, you got my addy.
Oh, if I get the chance, you might notice the Magic Brooms sweeping across this taking care of a few of the nitpicks. Like I said, there's a sig that I think you'll find quite apt given my own little secret. More on that later. And if you know of talented artists/drawers/painters, send 'em my way too please.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Kermit: Well, ladies and gentlemen, we've come down to the last treat for our special celebration here on Muppet Central. Spider-Man 3 is now out in theaters for everyone to see--some of you might be watching it right now...in that case, why am I talking to you? *shakes head* Um, anyway, we like to finish off the celebration with one last musical performance. And I figured that it'd be a MARVELOUS idea if we all pitched in to sing the memorable lyrics to the Spider-Man theme. Ready, guys?!

Muppets: READY, KERMIT!!!!

Kermit: Here we go. Give us a beat, EM!

(The Electric Mayhem begin playing the Spider-Man theme tune.)

Kermit: Spider-Man, Spider-Man! Does whatever a spider can!

Gonzo: Spins a web, any size!

Rizzo: Catches thieves just like flies!

Pepe: Look out! Here comes de Tider-Man!

Muppets: SPIDER-MAN!!!!

Pepe: Right, dat's what I said, okay.

(Animal beats heavily on drums, while screaming "SPIDER-MAN! SPIDER-MAN!")

Dr. Teeth: Is he strong?

Clifford: Listen, bud...

Bunsen Honeydew: He's got radioactive blood!

Beaker: Meep! Meep!

Big Bird: Can he swing from a thread?

Oscar the Grouch: Take a look overhead...bird-brain!!

Scooter: Hey, there...there goes the Spider-Man!

Miss Piggy: This is my big solo, so none of your morons mess it up for me!!

(Piggy clears her throat and sings.)

Piggy: In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light....

Beauregard: He arrives just in time.

Piggy: Beau!!! HIIIII-YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *karate chops Beauregard away*

Rizzo: Jeez. Who needs Spider-Man when you've got Spider-Ham?

Piggy: WHAT?!?!?! *chases Rizzo away*

Animal: SPIDER-MAN!! SPIDER-MAN!!

Janice: Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Animal: SPIDER-MAN!! SPIDER-MAN!!

Floyd: Can do whatever a spider can.

Muppets: YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Robin: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Fozzie: Wealth and fame, he's ignored

Rowlf: Action is his reward!

Statler & Waldorf: To him, life is a great big bang up!

Kermit: Whenever there's a hang up...

Muppets: YOU'LL FIND THE SPIDER-MAN!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Great singing, guys! This has really been a great celebration! *turns to readers* But the celebration doesn't have to be over for all of you. Go see Spider-Man 3 and have lots of fun. Then, after you've seen it, come back here and check out "The Spectacular" (the third Spidey/Muppets crossover). It's swinging in tomorrow....May 5th! Don't miss it!

Hey, why're you still sitting there? Go see it. Now! GO! Go, man, go!!:big_grin:

Animal: GO, BYE-BYE!!!

The Spectacular Spidey/Muppets Celebration

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*APPLAUSE!* What a fantastic musical number!! I'm going to see Spidey at 7:30!! Cannot WAIT! :excited: