The Stooge: Starring Roger Rabbit & Mickey Mouse

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Again, you really don't know that for sure. Nothing is set in stone

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, movies go into production and sometimes even half filmed an d then scrapped and not released. You don't know if THAT will happen :stick_out_tongue: It might make Snowthy happy if that's what happens :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What would make me happy is if they just left Roger Rabbit alone. I'm aware they tried to do a sequel (or rather a prequel) shortly after the original was released, but a lot of different issues and problems prevented it from happening... IF it happened then, it probably wouldn't have been such a big deal, but after all this time, and the original being such the standalone classic and groundbreaking piece of cinematic history that it is, any sort of followup movie at this point in time would just tarnish the credibility of the original.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want to see another Roger film. I dunno if this is the one I'd want, but nothing has come out of the other second film concept. So That's the confusing bit. There's want of a second Roger Rabbit film, but nothing came out about the story. This could very well be a spinoff film, sure... something about it doesn't sound right, almost rumorish. The more I read this, the more it sounds like a joke, not a real film.

I really don't think we should base the film's appearance on the clearly clumsily added stock art (look at how distorted Roger looks, reminds me of a crappy ALF bookmark).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This could very well be a spinoff film, sure... something about it doesn't sound right, almost rumorish. The more I read this, the more it sounds like a joke, not a real film.
That was actually my first thought when I read this

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't know if the stock art was even made by the people pitching it. It could've been made by anyone, but I think the actual news story is real.