The Stooge: Starring Roger Rabbit & Mickey Mouse

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Roger Rabbit makes a rare appearance at Disneyland on Easter

I like that they do things like that. Truth is, that Roger costume hasn't been seen in public since the 90's at Disney's-MGM Studios in Orlando. It's cool to see them use that again for special occasions.
Is it just me, or is Disney trying to push Roger back into the public eye? Maybe another movie really is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

EDIT: Wait! Even more Roger Rabbit stufff presented by Disney!

Roger Rabbit Rarieties. Sounds interesting. Looks like it'll be a cool event! If you're in the Newport area, make sure to check this out! Tickets are $10 each.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're probably pushing Roger now since they have the ability to. Roger was Copyright blocked because Disney and Amblin due to a disagreement with Eisner and Spielberg. Now Eisner's long gone, there's time to reconcile. Not that there wasn't the occasional spot of merchandising from time to time under Eisner, but it was rare. There was a bean Bag and a snow globe (a rather large, intricate one). That's about it. But now's the time to start fresh. Even if a movie never gets made, there's a lot of potential for nostalgic merchandising.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
They're probably pushing Roger now since they have the ability to. Roger was Copyright blocked because Disney and Amblin due to a disagreement with Eisner and Spielberg. Now Eisner's long gone, there's time to reconcile. Not that there wasn't the occasional spot of merchandising from time to time under Eisner, but it was rare. There was a bean Bag and a snow globe (a rather large, intricate one). That's about it. But now's the time to start fresh. Even if a movie never gets made, there's a lot of potential for nostalgic merchandising.
I hope Disney makes some Roger Rabbit/ Star Wars crossover merchandise. Far as I know no character has been cast as Lando yet, so that's a possibility.