The Swedish Chef in "The Muppet Movie"

maxdrive

Reaction score
I love the swedish chef he is oen of the most funny muppers the others to me are bunsin and beeker. there was a site that had a program that you could translate anything you type into mock sweedish i was wondering if that is still around anywhere

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I think with that film, you have to look at it as the Muppets being cameos in a regular film, where they are actors who auditioned roles and only managed to get small roles for once. That way, it's good.

Also, I've noticed that everyone you speak to who knows very little about the Muppets says, "Oh, I loved Muppet Christmas Carol." Wonder why that is? And why that's the one they remeber?
I think a big part of it is that Muppet Christmas Carol is such a well known and popular story among all ages. But I think it has a bigger part to do with the fact that it is the first one that a lot of them ever saw. For us old classic muppet fans, we remember them as how they once were instead of how they are now. And before anyone takes that as a slam against Disney, it is absolutely not. I'm really glad that disney is trying to keep them alive. I know it will never be the same as it was and I wouldn't want them to be either. If they were, it would take away from the creative genius of Jim Henson that no one else to compare to. I wouldn't want it any other way. But the legacy of the muppets will continue thanks to all those determined to keep his dream alive.